The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 11-04-2006, 08:26 AM   #1
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Post your TMI here

This thread is for those of you who are big fans of metaphoric train wrecks. You know you shouldn't, it will make you feel sick, but can't resist.

So post your TMI here for the rest of us to be gacked about.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:31 AM   #2
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

This would be tempting if I hadn't already posted my TMI in two different threads. I think Cellarites have probably had just about enough of my TMI.

Thin line between sharing and roughing the reader...
Old 11-05-2006, 11:00 AM   #3
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I second Els emotion. My entire posting life here has been TMI.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 11:08 AM   #4
Stormieweather
Wearing her bitch boots

Hey, I'm still a newbie so I'm taking it easy with the TMI. Just give me time...give me time :p .

Stormie
Old 11-05-2006, 11:11 AM   #5
Elspode

We'll let you know when we've had TMI, Stormie. I'm pretty sure we won't have been overwhelmed before your nipple pic shows up, anyway.
Old 11-05-2006, 12:53 PM   #6
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

When I was 24 I felt a lump on my left nut. It scared the crap outta me. I went for ultrasound and they determined that it was a cyst, because it was filled with liquid and not solid.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 05:16 PM   #7
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

What's a TMI?
Old 11-05-2006, 05:18 PM   #8
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha
What's a TMI?
Too Much Information.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 05:19 PM   #9
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

lol...oh right. Hmmm...I've got lots of those. Let me get back to you.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:01 PM   #10
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I was in the supermarket with a friend the other day, and sent him off to get me a jar of jalapenos. He came back with red ones, saying there were no green. As we were already near the front of the queue and it was my fault for forgetting in the first place, I took him at his word and bought them.

My mouth didn't notice much difference between red and green jalapenos. Neither did my digestive system.

My arse did.

Within six hours I was on the toilet every 20 minutes or so. The pain was so intense I thought that I would find the whole of my rectum hanging out when I went to wipe. In fact after a few sessions it did begin to pooch out a bit.

Even when I had finished on the toilet the fun wasn't over, when it all contracted back together again it hurt even more.

Basically I felt like someone has pulled my passage outside my body, sandpapered it down, rubbed it with vinegar and poison, then stuffed it back up inside again with a broken stick.

Don't tell me you meant emotional TMI now, please.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:09 PM   #11
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl
Within six hours I was on the toilet every 20 minutes or so. The pain was so intense I thought that I would find the whole of my rectum hanging out when I went to wipe. In fact after a few sessions it did begin to pooch out a bit.

Even when I had finished on the toilet the fun wasn't over, when it all contracted back together again it hurt even more.
Arg thats gross, I'm so sorry. You should get an periwash bottle (the squirty bottle they give pregnant/just delivered women), so that you can squirt water at it instead of having to wipe. Thats what my mother uses when she's sick or is having to go for a colonoscopy (sp?). I use one when I'm on my monthly, they help.

My TMI...hmmm well I haven't been G on here really but I also haven't given details...so here is some good stuff. My boyfriend likes to have sex from behind (not anal) so do I, hits the spot every time. :p
Old 11-06-2006, 12:38 PM   #12
Elspode

SG, besides the periwash, you might also want to obtain a copy of Johnny Cash doing "Ring of Fire"... :p
Old 11-06-2006, 02:56 PM   #13
mrnoodle
bent

Where to begin.

One time, after pooping, I went to wipe and found that there was something refusing to break off/get wiped by the normal amount of pressure. I got an extra few squares of TP, grabbed it and pulled.

10 inches of tapeworm. I thought it was an undigested onion ring at first, but then I saw the segments. The doctor said it probably came from a dog or cat, or perhaps eating too-raw meat.
Attached Images

Old 11-06-2006, 03:11 PM   #14
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

OMG WTF OMG WTF OMG WTF
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 03:13 PM   #15
glatt

OK mrnoodle, if that's true, then you win.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote