The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Health

Health Keeping your body well enough to support your head

Old 05-17-2013, 01:31 PM   #61
bbro
Insert witty comment here

Lol - go play huh? I wish people would tell me that more often Nice compliment, too. Inch and a half? Eat salad the day before and do a number two! Always helps me - lol

I still rested yesterday. My breathing still wasn't anything I was comfortable with for exercise. I actually went to bed around 9:30. I was actually planning on getting some in this morning, but I never woke up

I am using a Polar f4(?) heart rate monitor. I love it. I am all about the numbers. If I can't see how much I burn, I don't see the point of exercise - lol. I actually have just copies - not the originals. I looked on there for shoe advice, but they all said to buy new shoes :| I did find other, older gel inserts. I have them in my newer shoes to try out when I get moving again. I am probably going to have to just suck it up and spend the money on shoes.
Old 05-18-2013, 10:46 PM   #62
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Rather than eating salad, I ate chicken strips and fries today. Ugh! As for doing number two, I have chronic constipation so that's rather difficult to do on command. Oh well....Let's see how I fit my clothes tomorrow. Gotta head to bed since I have a full day tomorrow. Wedding to be in starting at 8am!

Bro, how's ur workout coming along? Are you feeling better yet?
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:37 PM   #63
bbro

I am, but I did get a tattoo on my back. Normally, it wouldn't stop me, but I am concerned about the sports bra hitting it. I don't want to make it hurt more and I definitely do not want to rub on it till it heals. I have to back out for a bit on the workout I feel like a failure. But, regardless, I am trying the 6 day a week thing when my mom leaves from her vacay - mid june
Old 05-19-2013, 11:58 PM   #64
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

You're not a failure if a workout doesn't fit ou. I've got some that you may like. Anyways, so buzzed now. I may not workout tomorrow. Will post up pix in rfn or images thread tomorrow.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:20 PM   #65
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

I did not workout today. Sleepy and weak, I got lazy. I will exercise again tomorrow. I joined a diet bet, so I have to lose 4% of my weight by the end of the month otherwise I will lose my money. I decided to force myself to lose that last 5 lbs. before I let myself get too heavy.

Bro, don't feel bad for not continuing with Insanity. Walk. You don't need to wear a sports bra for walking, do you? Don't stop exercising otherwise you'll start getting lazy.

Sundae, don't do squats. Just continue with your ski exercises. If it gets easier, bend more or hold the pose longer.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:03 PM   #66
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

I did plyometric cardio circuit yesterday, but today I got lazy and didn't exercise.
Old 05-23-2013, 05:52 AM   #67
Griff
still says videotape

I sometimes get into a down cycle as far as motivation goes, but sometimes just doing it is enough to get back at it. I try to stick to workouts I enjoy though. I'm trying to mix in a little running now but its not really my bag.
Old 05-25-2013, 10:56 AM   #68
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Thanks, Griff. I walked rather did Insanity but found out it was a drab. I will try to get back to it again. I'm going to see what else more intense for me to do other than Insanity.

Griff: why are you putting running into your workout?
Old 05-25-2013, 11:50 AM   #69
Griff
still says videotape

I'm trail running mostly after cycling to loosen up before stretching and to fight lactic acid build up. If you do good loosening / stretching after your workout it improves recovery time. My goal is to get in shape to fence 3 straight days at Summer Nationals where I'll be representing my division. So far I'm progressing but I need to be careful with my knees etc...
Old 05-29-2013, 08:58 PM   #70
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Swashing buckles ain't easy, good for you.
Old 05-29-2013, 10:15 PM   #71
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

I did plyo yesterday and cardio power and resistance today.
Old 05-30-2013, 08:44 PM   #72
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Pure cardio today...
Old 05-31-2013, 09:13 PM   #73
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Walk and jog for 3 miles....
Old 06-03-2013, 07:24 PM   #74
bbro

Sorry - Lola. As you can see, I am off the wagon completely. Good for you for keeping it up!

I am planning on giving another go, but not just yet. Gotta finish cleaning before my mom comes in this weekend. I need to wait until she leaves since I will be working 10 hour days.

Yea, excuses, I know. Got a date on the calendar set to start back, though. Need to find some other motivating things, too.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:50 AM   #75
bbro

Restart date set for 6/16/2013. Confirmed with workout buddy.