The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 08-01-2017, 12:52 PM   #1651
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Eventually I hope to piss everybody off, but that was way too easy.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 02:33 PM   #1652
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
May also trigger paranoia.
And nightmare scenarios spun out of the thinnest of concerns.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 02:37 PM   #1653
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeadelic View Post
I'll be trying to find one of those this month because I'll give anything helpful a reasonable shot.
All these allergies/irritants/breathing problems, and it's never occurred to you to try an air cleaner/purifier until now?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:48 PM   #1654
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
But let me get to the point, let's roll another joint,
And turn the radio loud, I'm too alone to be proud.
You don't know how it feels,
You don't know how it feels to be me.
But let me get to the point - Gloom, despair, and agony on me

let's roll another joint - nonono, allergens/irritants/anxiety issues/I might like it

And turn the radio loud - no, no loud sounds/bangs/bumps in the night/I haven't had a Xanax in over an hour

I'm too alone to be proud - n/a, bikers, sweeties, neighbors' kids on the stairs, which they will no doubt be falling down any second, breaking their necks and everyone else's who happens to be driving by, and it'll all be placed on her insurance, and she'll have to move to Botswana where no one will pay her rent

You don't know how it feels,
You don't know how it feels to be me. - Yes, yes we do. It's terrible. It's awful. It's whatever is worse than anyone else has ever experienced

Old 08-01-2017, 02:51 PM   #1655
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Goodbye.
Quote:
I'm done.

Goodbye.
Toodles.

Old 08-01-2017, 03:28 PM   #1656
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Oh come on guys, this isn't fair. It's certainly not kind.

This is the shit that is going on in Snake's life, from Snake's perspective. And this is the thread where we vent about the stuff that's pissing us off.

If you don't like Snake's posts here, or you find the approach irritating, why not just skip to the next person's problems rather than nitpicking,challenging and mocking. None of which will be remotely well received by someone who has just felt the need to vent because their shit's getting on top of them (whether or not you consider their definition of said shit to be valid).

*nods*

There - I thought it, then I said it, and now I'm exiting stage left to go watch Vikings.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 03:44 PM   #1657
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

What if her venting her nightmare scenarios is what's pissing us off? Is it yet another case of "everyone else matters, but not you guys"?

I guess we could all just post "I'm pissed off about the stuff that pisses me off."

That way nobody else gets pissed off at what pisses us off.

I'll start.

Old 08-01-2017, 03:45 PM   #1658
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I'm pissed off about stuff that pisses me off.

Old 08-01-2017, 04:05 PM   #1659
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
Is it yet another case of "everyone else matters, but not you guys"?

Yet another case?

Grav, man, you want to vent about snake's posts, you go ahead. I just thought the way several people rounded on snake in this particular thread seemed a little unkind.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 04:34 PM   #1660
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
... I just thought the way several people rounded on snake in this particular thread seemed a little unkind.
I thought they were arguing with her just so that later they could have make-up sex.

That's why I argue with you.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 04:42 PM   #1661
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
I just thought the way several people rounded on snake in this particular thread seemed a little unkind.
It was unkind.

Old 08-01-2017, 04:42 PM   #1662
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
I thought they were arguing with her just so that later they could have make-up sex.

That's why I argue with you.
It's why I argue with my hand.

Old 08-02-2017, 12:29 PM   #1663
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Quote:
This is the shit that is going on in Snake's life, from Snake's perspective. And this is the thread where we vent about the stuff that's pissing us off.

If you don't like Snake's posts here, or you find the approach irritating, why not just skip to the next person's problems rather than nitpicking,challenging and mocking.
I am presented with problems, I try to solve them, whatever that requires. But I also believe that's not what she really wanted.

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/m...sen-syndrome#1

Listen, I am losing my patience with people with fake medical problems. And I'm not going to apologize for that. Because now I am at the age, we are all at the age, where we are seeing friends with horrible real health problems, and we are starting to get them ourselves. I have several friends dying of cancer, my college roommate has ALS. I know it's just the beginning.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:49 PM   #1664
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

She found a place she could vent, and after a few posts you know what to expect. If you don't like it, don't fucking read it, or put her on ignore, but bullying doesn't help and makes you look bad.
Old 08-02-2017, 01:34 PM   #1665
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Bullying!? I'll make you a deal, if you bullied shawnee out of here, I bullied Snake out...

Quote:
If you don't like it, don't fucking read it, or put her on ignore
She had the same option with me!

Tags
limburger