The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 10-28-2011, 12:18 AM   #1
pensive pam
Banned

I am back...

I was banished from here. I understand that. Just looking for a 2nd chance I suppose. Please, Mr. Undertoad...let me be here.

It has been a hard 6 months. The pain of having no community; nothing but a life of debchury...please...

Pam.
pensive pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 12:27 AM   #2
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Whoa.

Hi Pam. Good luck!
Old 10-28-2011, 12:29 AM   #3
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensive pam View Post
I was banished from here. I understand that. Just looking for a 2nd chance I suppose. Please, Mr. Undertoad...let me be here.

It has been a hard 6 months. The pain of having no community; nothing but a life of debchury...please...

Pam.
I am not sure if I am back or not; I guess that is up to Mr. Undertoad. Am I quaranteened?? It has been a long 6 months; and I have served my sentence...although I am upset for being put down so far... Is any1 out there???

Pam.
Old 10-28-2011, 12:31 AM   #4
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
Whoa.

Hi Pam. Good luck!
I voted for Obama. He has failed. And I have to; so I can not blame him. I wish for love and peace; yet I know I will never have it. I just wish to be accepted back here once again. I made a mistake; and although I feel my punishment was very harsh, ... I am here. I wish Mr. Undertoad would explain it all to me...as I feel that the punishment did not suit whatever I did. I know I got drunk and disrespected him. For that, I am sorry.... But, I did not jump... hence I am here.

Pam.
Old 10-28-2011, 12:53 AM   #5
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Pam, it is not only up to me. Others can also ban you.

One reason you were banned is because it was felt that the Cellar was not good for your mental health. You obsessed, you went from love to hate, and you were very dramatic.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 01:02 AM   #6
pensive pam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post

One reason you were banned is because it was felt that the Cellar was not good for your mental health. You obsessed, you went from love to hate, and you were very dramatic.
I know how I was. But is that reason to banish me?? It is your site; and yet you threw me out...guess I am used to it. I do want to love...and yet you think I hate??? As far as the drama, I never wanted it. And yet it is always here. At least I am honest. No website will take me; and you will bann me again...for reasons I have not done. I loved it here...Truth be told,,,... i have no friends...
Old 10-28-2011, 01:21 AM   #7
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

hmmmm....
Old 10-28-2011, 01:24 AM   #8
pensive pam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
hmmmm....
Well, I am not sure what to make of this. I am deeply hurt. I truly am. In the past 6 months I was away...and I was/am hurt by what had to happen to me on this site...

I think I have seen you before. Not sure. But my God, what did I do??? I walk around the city; wondring what is wrong with me; and why I am not accpeted...and drink ... i was kind... to everyone.. yet i got sent away....??????? sadly pam.
Old 10-28-2011, 01:30 AM   #9
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

I'm not sure what to make of your return Pam. I never interacted with you on your previous visits because I thought some were being cruel to you at times, and i really didn't have anything to say to you.

Your response to my 'hmmmm' is what UT is talking about with the dramatics. Why would you be deeply hurt by my comment. I'm no one to you.

I hope you can find some peace and have a better time here this time round.

Maybe others will go easier on you too. I hope they do.

Good luck.
Old 10-28-2011, 01:44 AM   #10
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

I have no problem with you being here Pam, as long as you chill the fuck out :P

Seriously. We don't want dramatics. If you can do that. If you can just hang here and not be overly upset by every passing post, then you are very welcome here as far as I am concerned.

That's my tuppenorth. Others may or may not share my view.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 01:45 AM   #11
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
I'm not sure what to make of your return Pam. I never interacted with you on your previous visits because I thought some were being cruel to you at times, and i really didn't have anything to say to you.

Your response to my 'hmmmm' is what UT is talking about with the dramatics. Why would you be deeply hurt by my comment. I'm no one to you.

I hope you can find some peace and have a better time here this time round.

Maybe others will go easier on you too. I hope they do.

Good luck.
Well Undertoad had to make a choice, although I think it was a poor one...but it is not my website...it is his...but he should not have let it go this far...

I try not to be dramtatic; yet it gets the best of me at times. I know it does. But it does not make me any less of a person than any1 here posting... Perhaps I have too many emotions. That I understand...

I am OK for now. Not that any1 would care. I just wish for a world of kindness...perhaps I will never see...

Just too upet to ty[e. I should not hav been banned...and most peopel know it. There was no reason to bann me. I never hurt anyone...ever. ......................88ppppppppppp Pam.
Old 10-28-2011, 01:47 AM   #12
pensive pam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
I have no problem with you being here Pam, as long as you chill the fuck out :P

Seriously. We don't want dramatics. If you can do that. If you can just hang here and not be overly upset by every passing post, then you are very welcome here as far as I am concerned.

That's my tuppenorth. Others may or may not share my view.
I remember you DanaC. I am doing my best...I truly am. But 6months hurt me.... Pam.
Old 10-28-2011, 05:57 AM   #13
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post

I guess that is fine; as it is your website. But I also wish to remind you that it is YOUR website, as far as I can gather... And with that comes some responsibility... at least a social one...

There was never ever a reason as to why I was tossed away; except for a broad-brush generic one. 'for yor health.' Perhaps, I have missed something. From what accredited university did you earn a degree in psyciatry from??

It's so easy to take a shot at someone; and bann them I suppose. But sometimes, it is unwarranted. Look inside yourself; and perhaps you will see yourself at times...

Do you think I ever meant to be like this?? And for the record, when 'one' is banned; there should be some way of getting in contact with you; so as to exlain a circumstance...

Sure I see what was written about me; and perhaps no one cares. I am used tothat Undertoad. You have the chance to make a difference. And you cast me aside... it was never about rating or whatever attention I received. I just wanted to be part of something. I hope while you are cutting people; you are not cutting yourself as well...

Sadly,
Pam.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:33 AM   #14
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

I was kind of hoping that you would come back, Pam. But, do you have to start right in with the poor me routine?

You got banned. Move past it and concern yourself with making friends. No one owes you affection just because you claim to be pathetic. Tell us about what you've been doing these months. Give us a poem. Make a joke, have a smoke, and stop demanding explanations and apologies.

I like you. I'm glad you came back. Now you have a friend here.

stern but amiably,
Jim
Old 10-28-2011, 07:38 AM   #15
glatt

Good luck, Pam. I'll keep an open mind about you.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote