The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Arts & Entertainment
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Arts & Entertainment Give meaning to your life or distract you from it for a while

Old 12-25-2002, 02:54 AM   #46
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

I'm only going to do this one more time, and feel free to ask questions I may or may not answer to the best of your satisfaction. There was a time when the doors only had a few good albums available and during the mid-seventies I provided the vocals and even some of the keyboards for "l.a. woman", "the soft parade", concert tracks and albums such as "american prayer". This wasn't the only act that actually fizzled out in the late sixties we re-vamped, but it will be the only giveaway. You will not be able to anger me into uncovering any others.

I don't mind sharing this with you, though- at the very tail end of the vocals for "diary of a madman" you can hear robert plant's voice during the final few seconds. I slipped that one in there. Have you seen the bridge? There is that confounded bridge. "Bonus" tracks were only issued on remastered cds and cassettes. "Diary" was the final song originally.

You can hear a brief allusion to the doors on dm's "bitchin' camaro".

Thanks for reading and digesting, please do not respond angrily- this is another simple reminder that I am not the deceiver. I don't believe any of you would like to call robert plant the devil, and even the agents themselves are actually pretty cool people to work with. We will be paid one day or you could bet they would not be so obviously within our physical reach.

Merry Christmas evwrybody!!
Old 12-27-2002, 04:18 AM   #47
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

I CAN'T SEE!

I know it's early y'all, but HAPPY NEW YEAR anyways!
Old 12-28-2002, 09:47 AM   #48
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

1984- Wrote Charlie's Angels (2000). Requested an agent to have Bill Murray in the film as Bosley. MY name is Charlie and this little tid bit of truth can be proven very easily. Why 2000 if written in '84? I dare not say for personal reasons, this has been anything but an ordinary life.
Old 12-29-2002, 10:24 AM   #49
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Pdiddy-

Remember that Pdiddy re-mix of Led Zeppelin's "Kashmir" for the "Godzilla" soundtrack? I cringed when I first heard it and stomped my foot on the ground in different places and different days whenever I heard in on the local airwaves. Funny thing was I'm responsible for the damn thing, all of it including the police re-mix of "every breath you take". You don't need to refresh my memory as to why that version was allegedly written and recorded so. I'm kind of like Rip van Winkle and too know who actually killed rappers 2Pac and Biggy Smalls. R.I.P. my unpaid and undead brothers in the show biz industry. The very person who killed them is the same person who invented them. Not that he is especially a fan of the genre these days, and I'm not going to say who this person is or they'll probably kill me as well.
Old 01-04-2003, 02:04 PM   #50
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Just Saying Hello-

HERE I izz.

Last edited by j03L10T; 01-04-2003 at 02:14 PM.
j03L10T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2003, 02:13 PM   #51
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

Weren't the Siamese cats originally in Lady and the Tramp? No...wait...lemme guess...another one of your projects?

BTW, your link is not working.
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2003, 02:17 PM   #52
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Umm, no.

It was 'Fantasia', and the link - it DO werkz. Not your fault though, sorry. Dip trip, flip fantasia.
Old 01-04-2003, 02:30 PM   #53
Griff
still says videotape

Re: Umm, no.

Quote:
Originally posted by j03L10T
It was 'Fantasia', and the link - it DO werkz. Not your fault though, sorry. Dip trip, flip fantasia.
Nice..... a little Us3, did they sample your stuff?
Old 01-04-2003, 02:33 PM   #54
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Re: Re: Umm, no.

Quote:
Originally posted by Griff

US3 was another one of my projects, but so what? I only want to be white these days. They sampled my voice and I offered all of the musical direction as I didn't have sampling equipment of my own at the time. But so what? Is US3 really that big of a deal?

Last edited by j03L10T; 01-05-2003 at 06:18 AM.
Old 01-04-2003, 02:36 PM   #55
elSicomoro

Re: Re: Umm, no.

Quote:
Originally posted by Griff
Only after he stole it from me. We were desperate for money, and drunk as could be. He "bought" it from us for $6.29, a horse with an arthritic right hind leg, and 3 boxes of Twinkies.
Old 01-04-2003, 02:42 PM   #56
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Re: Re: Re: Umm, no.

Quote:
Originally posted by sycamore

Only after he stole it from me. We were desperate for money, and drunk as could be. He "bought" it from us for $6.29, a horse with an arthritic right hind leg, and 3 boxes of Twinkies.
My dear boy, you were already kicked off of this island before you were ever born. Payment not accepted, cash is beyond useless at this point. Your cause has always been lost. Go figure.
Old 01-04-2003, 02:45 PM   #57
elSicomoro

Why would you dare challenge the god of air? I had tea with him and the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland the other day, and he is not happy with you.
Old 01-05-2003, 06:35 AM   #58
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Quote:
Originally posted by sycamore
Why would you dare challenge the god of air? I had tea with him and the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland the other day, and he is not happy with you.
I avoid hot air at all costs, and the only "challenge" I forsee is to bring myself to forgive you when your own time has come. In the meantime, I am planning on forgiving my "enemies" to the very best of my ability. No promises though, and there's nothing you can do about it with the exception of perhaps attempting to change the way I will remember you. But you probably won't, so why should I care anyways?
Old 01-05-2003, 03:27 PM   #59
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Re: Just Saying Hello-

Quote:
Originally posted by j03L10T
HERE I izz.
Hey Lizzy. That's almost half of me anyways. I'll be adding d-j tonight when I wake up. I will protect you, no matter what those power hungry drug fiends may suggest. Take them up on their offer(s) and I am sure even your own instincts will tell you that they would only rape and rob you as well (I have never allowed this to happen to me to this day). Please don't let us down, not that I don't have faith in you to make the right decisions for all of us. I know that in more ways than one you are a very high caliber woman, and also that your name isn't 'Lizzy' and acknowledge the very fact that I meant to make that one up (for my own reasons), and you know who you are. I've seen it for my own self and in my own way too many times to even consider that you are even thinking of playing me for money. Your blue contacts are so very absorbing.

Last edited by j03L10T; 01-05-2003 at 03:39 PM.
Old 01-07-2003, 03:58 PM   #60
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Done, almost entirely with numbers.

#1- My God is the man who takes to the stage as "Robert Plant".

#2- My life long best friend is Michael J. Fox.

#3- My favorite t.v. dinner is 'mexican'.

#4- Pissing makes me feel better sometimes, if not always.

#5- So does shitting.

#6- The bible is a good book to have upon your shelf, somewheres.

#7- To be continued.