The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 07-15-2012, 07:18 PM   #91
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

I was single for 5yrs before I met Dazza. It was a good time for me. I did a lot of growing up and getting wiser.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:57 AM   #92
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
Say it, Sistah!

As for me, I even get the Big O without lifting a finger. Ever since the menopause started at 42 (yikes!), I've been having spontaneous nocturnal orgasms, at least a two or three per week. Hell of a way to wake up from a dead sleep, lemme tell ya.
ohm, yeah.

we're gonna need a WHOLE lot more detail here. This is not something you just post blithely and say no more about.

How do you know they are spontaneous if you're asleep? Are there dreams that go with these Os? Does it ever happen when you're awake? Are you sure they are real and not dreamt? Are you alone in your home? DO you have pets? DO you slather peanut butter... wait.. that's crude.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:02 AM   #93
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhelm View Post
ohm, yeah.

we're gonna need a WHOLE lot more detail here. This is not something you just post blithely and say no more about.

How do you know they are spontaneous if you're asleep? Are there dreams that go with these Os? Does it ever happen when you're awake? Are you sure they are real and not dreamt? Are you alone in your home? DO you have pets? DO you slather peanut butter... wait.. that's crude.
And do you know where your vibrator is?
Old 07-16-2012, 12:38 PM   #94
Glinda
Fucktard Resistance League

Quote:
ohm, yeah.

How do you know they are spontaneous if you're asleep?
Umm.... Because I wake up all tingly and moist, and instantly need a cig?

Quote:
Are there dreams that go with these Os?
No dreams associated with anything. I VERY rarely have dreams, or, if I am having dreams every night, I only remember one out of thousands.

Quote:
Does it ever happen when you're awake? Are you sure they are real and not dreamt?
My first spontaneous orgasm happened when I was on the school bus (6th grade). Tight jeans, bouncy ride, you do the math. Evidently, I have an extremely sensitive vajayjay area... (yay me!).

Quote:
Are you alone in your home? DO you have pets? DO you slather peanut butter... wait.. that's crude.
It's just me and three kitties that don't sleep under the covers with me, and NO FOOD IN BED DAMMIT!!

Glinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:48 PM   #95
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

well, congratulations on having such a fun cootchie.

I aint never heert tell of such a thang as thayat. many happy ..eh hem.. returns
Old 07-16-2012, 01:16 PM   #96
Glinda
Fucktard Resistance League

Quote:
well, congratulations on having such a fun cootchie.
I'm SO changing my user title.

Quote:
I aint never heert tell of such a thang as thayat. many happy ..eh hem.. returns
I did a little research on this, back when they started. The medical community calls them SRFOs (sleep-related female orgasms). What I found was that they're not that unusual, with roughly 5% of women having sleep-o's on a regular basis. Some physicians believe they're related to changing hormone levels, which would seem to make sense. Still, I've been through menopause; it's over (yay). My hormone levels should be somewhat stable by this time, no?

Whatever it is, I'm not complaining!
Glinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:26 PM   #97
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Sleepy-Os, the new breakfast cereal....
Old 08-19-2012, 01:49 AM   #98
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

It's 230am and she's sending me "good hair pics" but I have zero interest. I consider this a win.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 06:52 AM   #99
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Definitely a win.
Old 08-19-2012, 07:37 AM   #100
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

2:30 am .... 'good hair pics'? Umm ... def a win for you.
Old 08-19-2012, 09:21 AM   #101
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

Wait. Whose hair?
Old 08-19-2012, 09:34 AM   #102
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

She TXTd me pics of herself all smiley with her hair how I used to like it.

I told her to put them on okcupid and the gentlemen callers would be coming around.
Old 08-19-2012, 11:12 AM   #103
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

I've been too busy to visit of late, but decided to check in today. I saw this thread and I am truly sorry UT.

As I am reading, I remember this one thing I heard, is to never allow someone to fall in love with the potential of you or allow yourself to fall in love with the potential of another.

It's a hard motto to live and love by. To accept someone as they truly are and not as you would want them to be and that is the crux, as human nature always aspires the best for those we love, while at the same time forgetting our own personal growth and pushing the other toward that growth we want.

I know that doesn't help or say very much, as I am thinking out loud in text. I guess I just want you to see that I care and my thoughts are much more than my simple sorry to a complex relationship and it's breakup.

I'm sorry UT. You are a good guy and I wish the best for you.
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 04:12 PM   #104
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

She TXTd an apology and said there would be no more weirdness. I said I understood completely. This is what happens.
Old 08-19-2012, 05:55 PM   #105
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

I think in almost all long term relationships I've had which have ended there's been a bit of time where one or both have forgotten the reason for the break up and only remembered the good stuff (apparently the good stuff was the 'new' sex at that we all have at the start of a relationship), but then you wake up to yourself. Usually.