The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 06-10-2006, 10:44 AM   #106
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

And Ann, knowing which way the wind blows, has been reminding everyone of her Christian values.

I think the woman should join the Westboro Baptist Church. She seems to have the kind of Christian values that Rev. Phelps is looking for.

There are a lot of people who have taken control of their lives after misfortune and spoken up about issues. Christopher Reeve, Dana Reeve, Alexandra Scott. Maybe Miss Coulter just thinks that they're 'whiney'.

Normally, I don't wish misfortune on anyone. However, it would be interesting to see how Miss Coulter would handle the situation that the 9/11 widows or any of these three people went through.

God, however, has his own plan and I somehow have the impression that Miss Coulter will become a dried up old conservative in a wool suit smelling like lavender and running something like the Eagle Forum or the Family Research Council.
I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting. -- Barack Hussein Obama
richlevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 11:43 AM   #107
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richlevy
Normally, I don't wish misfortune on anyone. However, it would be interesting to see how Miss Coulter would handle the situation that the 9/11 widows or any of these three people went through.
Misfortune? According to her, it would be the time of her life!
|_______________| [pics]
Happy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 12:33 PM   #108
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catwoman
I'd never heard of Ann Coulter before this site. Wonder why she gets everyone's backs up so much. I mean, yes, she seems incredibly annoying and wrong but why does that matter? Anyway, you can fuck a crazy girl sane. I am always more rational and receptive after a good rogering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catwoman
Anyway, you can fuck a crazy girl sane. I am always more rational and receptive after a good rogering.

Ann? Ann envy? Are you transferring or .....who is that masked woman?
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 09:41 AM   #109
dar512
dar512 is now Pete Zicato

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce
Mrs A keeps appearing on TV.
Mrs B & kids have now moved in with family and working at the Quicky Mart on the overnight shift.

Maybe Mrs B is nodding. Ya think?
I see the irony, Bruce. But I don't blame Mrs. A for it. Blame our sick society that makes a carnival out of other people's trauma.
Old 06-19-2006, 11:25 AM   #110
KinkyVixen
Marching In!

Quote:
Originally Posted by richlevy
And Ann, knowing which way the wind blows, has been reminding everyone of her Christian values.

I think the woman should join the Westboro Baptist Church. She seems to have the kind of Christian values that Rev. Phelps is looking for.

There are a lot of people who have taken control of their lives after misfortune and spoken up about issues. Christopher Reeve, Dana Reeve, Alexandra Scott. Maybe Miss Coulter just thinks that they're 'whiney'.

God, however, has his own plan and I somehow have the impression that Miss Coulter will become a dried up old conservative in a wool suit smelling like lavender and running something like the Eagle Forum or the Family Research Council.

She's the type that gives us (Christians) all a bad name. She shouldn't be spewing out her nonsense babble for fame and then using Christianity as a rhyme for her reason. I'm pretty sure the bible says it is not our job to judge other people. Ann Coulter is annoying, and she loves the attention. The thing is...we keep giving it to her. If everyone ignored her she wouldn't have an auidence that would get her on the best-sellers list.
Old 06-28-2006, 10:42 PM   #111
rkzenrage

You really think that she would not find another way to get attention?
Old 06-28-2006, 10:56 PM   #112
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkzenrage
You really think that she would not find another way to get attention?
Yes but by doing something more socially positive than what she is doing now, for example doing a donkey show on the Capitol steps.
I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting. -- Barack Hussein Obama
richlevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:50 AM   #113
rkzenrage

Gonna' have nightmares now... mad at you.
Old 04-05-2017, 01:21 PM   #114
glatt

Jimmie Walker and Ann Coulter?

Name:  jimmy-walker.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  72.4 KB
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote