The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 02-09-2010, 03:38 AM   #91
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

The AC-130 Spectre
Attached Images

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:39 PM   #92
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

The AC-130H is a fantastic weapons platform. What really sucks are the limitations placed on their operations due to the MANPAD threat.

...snicker.. I said "MANPAD"...snicker..
Old 02-10-2010, 03:49 AM   #93
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I try to learn something new every day (useful or not). I wiki'd MANPAD. Interesting read. THANK YOU, SGT!

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:50 AM   #94
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

I loves me the Spector. Saved many a day over the years.

When I was on AD we got to tour a few. They really did an awesome job taking a C-130 platform and teching it up.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:34 PM   #95
wolf
lobber of scimitars

I have a set of these babies. Still in the box. They look cool even when zip-tied to the cardboard.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:47 PM   #96
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

sweet.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:57 AM   #97
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf View Post
I have a set of these babies. Still in the box. They look cool even when zip-tied to the cardboard.
Heheh, somebody sharpened a bass clef!

Old 02-11-2010, 11:11 AM   #98
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Speaking of blades, one of Popdigr's friends made this for him about almost thirty-five yrs ago. (Looks like Pop didn't do a bang-up job of cleaning last time.)
Attached Images

Old 02-11-2010, 11:16 AM   #99
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
Heheh, somebody sharpened a bass clef!
You can sharpen a note, you can sharpen an octave, but you absolutely cannot sharpen a clef.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:30 AM   #100
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

This knife was made in India during the late 1700s. It's for cutting the excess patch on a muzzle loading rifle, and was used by the Nepalese Royal Guard, until the introduction of cartridge loading rifles around 1840/1850.
Attached Images

Old 02-12-2010, 04:00 AM   #101
Big Sarge

I like your patch knife. I enjoy knives with a history to them. Here are a few knives I had to sell to make ends meets after the incident with the ex.
Attached Images

Old 02-12-2010, 09:08 PM   #102
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sarge View Post
When I get back to the States, I want an Anzio Ironworks 20mm rifle. This is a Destructive Device so I can't place the order until I complete a Form 4. Anyway it fires the 20mm Vulcan round and has an effective range of app. 3,500 meters.
This would make a lot of sense if it turns out that moose and deer have suddenly acquired an industrial base and upgraded themselves to mechanized infantry. If the deer are driving around in APC's, then a vulcan round is an absolute must.

Why not just buy a LAW? It's only one shot, but you wouldn't need to use meat grinder afterwards.
I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting. -- Barack Hussein Obama
richlevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 06:18 AM   #103
Big Sarge

More than anything, a Destructive Device is a great investment. Many of these weapons have increased in value more than 100 fold since the 1990's when importartion restrictions were emplaced. When the Assault Weapon band went into effect, I made a nice bundle by trading my pre-ban guns. I'm betting on a similar trend looking at the restrictions being placed on .50 cal rifles
Old 02-13-2010, 09:59 AM   #104
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

I'm having a hard enough time believing that it's legal to buy that. Also, who the heck legally supplies 20mm rounds to the civilian market? If they do, they must cost something like $10 per round.
I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting. -- Barack Hussein Obama
richlevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:46 AM   #105
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

You're out of touch, richlevy, all your neighbors have them.