The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 01-05-2017, 06:28 PM   #46
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

Need a kitty?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F_8qaQ3DD0

“Seven Deadly Sins: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Science without humanity, Knowledge without character, Politics without principle, Commerce without morality, Worship without sacrifice.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Pico and ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 08:21 PM   #47
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
I thoroughly enjoyed it. That steering system is a new one to me, but appeared to be standard on all the carts. And those wheels are horrible.

It got so I could see the curves he would be wiping out on. I felt like I was learning the handling of the cart faster than he was.

The seemingly obvious tip, just like with Mario Carts, is that it's faster to slow down a little on the curves, because they pass you when you crash, and you pass them when they crash.
They seem prone to over correcting or the wheels' camber may cause the cart to flip?

http://www.redbull.com/us/en/stories...race-pov-video

https://translate.google.com/transla...az&prev=search

Quote:
Rules [ change | Change source ]
Tunca Formulaz Wooden Car Festival is the only organization that has been registered with its authenticity at the same time as being the pioneer of such organizations. Together with this test, the rules of the Formulaz are also determined. According to this;

Formulase means;

It must be completely handmade.
It will be made entirely of wood; The use of metal parts other than the nails to be used during assembly support is prohibited.
Providing any energy support, either inside or outside the car; It is forbidden to use devices with engine parts or propulsion.
Araca paint, varnish, embroidery etc. Is prohibited.
There must be a steering to steer the vehicle, a braking system to slow down and at least 4 wheels.
The maximum length of the vehicle should be 1.70m.
The maximum width of the vehicle should be 0.70m.
The altitude of the vehicle should be max.
Formulase pilot;

It is necessary to wear hairs and rubber shoes. [one]
Old 01-06-2017, 12:24 PM   #48
glatt

Not sure if this qualifies for Rule 34, where if you can think of it, somebody had made pron of it.

I just stumbled across this thing called ASMR, where soft crinkly sounds are supposed to make you feel all tingly and relaxed. And there is a whole Youtube meme on this stuff. Videos with millions of views.

Totally safe for work. Just turn up the sound, or better yet, wear headphones.

Here's an example with over 2 million views.

Do you feel it? Maybe you would prefer a dude?

glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 01:28 PM   #49
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

I've been watching those for a couple of years now. Mostly before I go to sleep, they can be very relaxing. I have a few favs. Its been a long while, but i used to be able to get that tingling/attention induced head orgasm feeling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVpfHgC3ye0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ32enNIr2c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IPcaDuJMps

“Seven Deadly Sins: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Science without humanity, Knowledge without character, Politics without principle, Commerce without morality, Worship without sacrifice.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Old 01-06-2017, 05:00 PM   #50
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Those make me incredibly uncomfortable. I can't even listen to them. What's the opposite of ASMR? Maybe I need someone shouting in my ears to relax.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 07:40 PM   #51
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

This one has no talking.

Old 01-06-2017, 10:07 PM   #52
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

the popping and hissing and clicking of the dry mouth is horrible. I remember a description of an orator in ancient Greece as having a voice that sounded like that of a panther that had been lapping oil from a bowl. These were not that.
Old 01-06-2017, 10:14 PM   #53
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

I wanted to stab both those people in the face. I'm very sensitive to noises, and I'm getting worse. I can't stand people chewing, can't stand kissy smacky noises on the television, can't stand the neighbor's dog barking (that one is probably normal) and so many noises make me want to jump out of my skin or kill someone (by stabbing them in the face.)

I looked at this earlier and wondered if that sensitivity means I'm crazier than I thought. Well guess what? IT HAS A NAME AND EVERYTHING!!!!!

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/what-is-misophonia

Might be hereditary: dad couldn't stand when I ate celery at the dinner table. One time he stabbed me in the face. (Not really)
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 10:15 PM   #54
infinite monkey

Also. Eyebrows.

Stupid eyebrows are stupid.
Old 01-07-2017, 12:19 PM   #55
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Stabbed you in your stupid eyebrows?

I think some eyebrows are totally hot, like Clara Oswald's or Anne Hathaway's
Attached Images

Old 01-07-2017, 12:23 PM   #56
infinite monkey

Some eyebrows are nice. Caterpillars on purpose or those put on with a stencil...not so much. I don't care for things that are Fakey McFake.

The lady in the first annoying video has fine eyebrows. Not huge, not stenciled, not over-plucked. The man's eyebrows make me want to...(you know the rest.)
Old 01-07-2017, 12:26 PM   #57
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

I don't like mouth noises either. My ex has a little chin, and so a small mouth, and he would almost always eat with his mouth open, especially when we were watching TV. People hate hate hate hate being told they making too many noises when they eat.

But I love whispers. Especially when they have an accent.

Old 01-07-2017, 12:53 PM   #58
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

On Thursday night, I spent two hours in my buddy's studio, recording two pages of material into a $500 microphone.

(So I could be our company's phone system recording voice. "For sales, press one." My position is, I'm not brilliant at it, this v/o work, but sometimes an 8 out of 10 will do.)

Well now I have heard every little noise that my mouth can make that is not a word, as my buddy carefully cut out whatever input my cheeks, sinuses, etc. wanted on that recording...
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 01:29 PM   #59
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Don't be sad, 8 out of 10 ain't bad.[/MeatLoaf]

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 03:35 PM   #60
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

My friend the tax guy and accountant says nobody wants 100%. At most they want 80% and if you give them 80% they'll think it's 100%. If you give them 70% they'll think it's 80 or 90%.