The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Old 11-03-2018, 04:51 PM   #391
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

I'm smart enough to be able to multitask. You're not even as smart as a Trump. That fact was evidenced in your posts above. No one expects you to be able to understand.

Poor, poor pitiful you.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 05:07 PM   #392
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
Poor, poor pitiful you.
Wow. Reality has made him so angry that is replied in record time. Did I say 'replied'. My mistake. He insults. It says why he loves Trump and hates what made America great.

Do we want more Sexobons encouraging massacres? Or will we vote against an asshole president - and right wing extremist (ie Sexobon) hate? This election is about lies, hate, and insults. And the massacres that have and will occur because of this divisiveness.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 05:09 PM   #393
sexobon

^Whines like a Clinton.^
Old 11-03-2018, 05:17 PM   #394
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
^Whines like a Clinton.^
Since a previous insult was such genius, he reposted it. Wow. Such wisdom and imagination. He must be a Trump supporter.
Old 11-03-2018, 05:24 PM   #395
sexobon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
Wow. Such wisdom and imagination.
It would seem that way to those who aren't as smart as a Trump.
Old 11-08-2018, 11:54 AM   #396
tw

More mass shootings because everyone should carry assult weapons. So routine (due to hate promoted by our wacko president and others) that but another massacre (Thousand Oaks CA) passes without comment.

We know that more guns increase the number of murders. That has not changed in hundreds of years. And we know this massacre rate should increase as more Americans need assault weapons - as promoted by hate and fear. Ironically by people who approved of the KKK, Nazis, and White Supremacists in Charlotte.

We need these guns to protect ourselves from immigrants - and college kids.
Old 11-08-2018, 01:23 PM   #397
henry quirk
maskless: yesterday, today, tomorrow

"We need these guns to protect ourselves from immigrants"

No, flamethrowers.

Gotta 'sterilize' the area
henry quirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 01:40 PM   #398
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry quirk View Post
No, flamethrowers.
Extremists will not admit it yet. But their objective is 155 mm howitzers for anyone who 'needs' one. Because it has the same purpose as an assault rifle. To even empower wackos to kill moderates who see through wackos extremist rhetoric. From Timothy McVeigh to bombs in the mail and a massacre in Pittsburgh. In every case, inspired by hate routinely promoted (especially in rural regions) to the many adults who cannot think for themselves.
Old 11-08-2018, 01:50 PM   #399
henry quirk

"their objective is 155 mm howitzers for anyone who 'needs' one

No, the objective is to put Grade-A ATOM BOMBS in the hands of anyone who wants one or more.

Christ, but you're a humorless creep, aren't ya.
Old 11-08-2018, 02:43 PM   #400
Glinda
Fucktard Resistance League

My family moved to Thousand Oaks in 1969. I attended grade school and middle school in T.O., and went to high school in neighboring Newbury Park (where the killer lived). I buried both of my parents last year in Thousand Oaks. My brother and his family still live a few miles away. T.O. has been home to me and my family for almost 50 years, and even though I haven't lived there in decades, it's still fuckin' home.

I'm crushed by this. I can't stop crying. Although I doubt I knew any of the victims, my niece's son's little league team was coached by Cody Coffman, the first identified civilian victim of this horror.

T.O. is safe, dammit. It has ALWAYS been safe.

Quote:
Thousand Oaks is one of the safest cities in America, according to consistent FBI reporting. In October 2013, Thousand Oaks was ranked the fourth safest city with a population over 100,000 in America, according to an annual report by the FBI. It has one of the lowest crime rates in California. The company Niche ranked Thousand Oaks as America's second-safest city in 2016. The city experienced its first homicide in four years in October 2014.

Despite a significant population growth since the 1990s, the city has experienced a general crime decline. In 2015, there were 1.05 violent crimes per 1,000 residents, up from 0.99 in 2014. Overall, the city experienced an one percent crime decrease between 2014 and 2015. Petty theft was the most-reported crime category in 2013, accounting for 40% of all crimes. --Wiki
God. DAMMIT.

Motherfucking GUNS in the hands of motherfucking ASSHOLE LUNATICS.

I can't believe this is what America has become. I've watched in horror the ever-increasing death toll and pointless destruction that guns inflict on our populace. Now it finally hits home with a lethal sledgehammer.

YOUR hometown, YOUR neighborhood could be next. This can't go on.

THIS CAN'T GO ON.

Small consolation; voters in my state just passed laws that strengthen gun ownership regulations. An absolute step in the right direction. I pray the rest of the nation recognizes that their pathetic, wussy, penis-extension passes for mayhem must be reined in before their families and friends become the next victims.

Washington state voters agree to further regulate guns, including semi-automatic rifles
Glinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 02:44 PM   #401
Glinda

Quote:
No, flamethrowers.

Gotta 'sterilize' the area
Quote:
No, the objective is to put Grade-A ATOM BOMBS in the hands of anyone who wants one or more.

Christ, but you're a humorless creep, aren't ya.

Y'know what? Fuck you.
Old 11-08-2018, 02:59 PM   #402
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

To be fair, TW is a humorless creep...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 03:04 PM   #403
Glinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
To be fair, TW is a humorless creep...
Yeah . . . there's no humor in any of this.
Old 11-08-2018, 03:20 PM   #404
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I'm feeling for ya, Glinda. Rly.

But I turn down no chance to insult TW.

It's the emotional child in me.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 04:48 PM   #405
henry quirk

"But I turn down no chance to insult TW."

Yep.