The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 04-28-2011, 12:38 AM   #1
pensive pam
Banned

Smile Goodnight...

Sorry MTP for your 'smackdown.' I honestly do feel bad. But do not pick fights you can not win. Jesus Christ, I do feel badly for you. I will give you some advice. When you argue, try to be a bit faster. I know it is hard for you,...since you are a hick from TX. Secondly, before you pick a fight, at least have some things planned out...

Perhaps, at times, I am no so 'Pensive.' (you can look that word up if you wish.) I still think you are a WEAK poster on here, and offer little. So why remain here?? What is the point?? You simply can not write, ... nor can you argue.

Good luck in life,
Pam.
pensive pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:39 AM   #2
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

You are insane. There was no fight, only you asking highly inappropriate answers I felt no need to answer.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:42 AM   #3
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by morethanpretty View Post
You are insane. There was no fight, only you asking highly inappropriate answers I felt no need to answer.
You already answered them here. No man 'cums' in your ass. Enough said. But you stated that.

What a prude. What man would want you??

It's natural.
Deal with it. and 'cum' back with some better material.

Pam.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:47 AM   #4
morethanpretty

You asked a lot more than that. You answered it without anyone asking or wanting to know. If you're letting a man cum in your ass means he's riding you bareback, which is disgusting. I am not a prude, I'm just not disgusting and I don't date disgusting men. Disgusting men was all you can get because no decent man would put up with your insanity.

Maybe you should 'cum' up with better puns than replacing the word 'come' with 'cum.'

And to answer the "what man would want you" I will post a poll to see.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:50 AM   #5
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by morethanpretty View Post
You asked a lot more than that. You answered it without anyone asking or wanting to know. If you're letting a man cum in your ass means he's riding you bareback, which is disgusting. I am not a prude, I'm just not disgusting and I don't date disgusting men. Disgusting men was all you can get because no decent man would put up with your insanity.

Maybe you should 'cum' up with better puns than replacing the word 'come' with 'cum.'

And to answer the "what man would want you" I will post a poll to see.
Insane I am. Yet, interesting... and a lot more than you my sweetie...
In a monogamous relationship, there is nothing wrong with raw sex...
Again, you fail. I won't be around to see your post, because I am bored with this site... I am requesting to be banned. Do you use the men's room or the ladies room??
Sorry to have kicked you ass,
Pam.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:54 AM   #6
morethanpretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensive pam View Post
Insane I am. Yet, interesting... and a lot more than you my sweetie...
In a monogamous relationship, there is nothing wrong with raw sex...
Again, you fail. I won't be around to see your post, because I am bored with this site... I am requesting to be banned. Do you use the men's room or the ladies room??
Sorry to have kicked you ass,
Pam.
You just reiterated how idiotic you are.
"Even if both of you are monogamous and disease free, there are bacteria in the anus that you really don't want to get on an unprotected penis. Likewise, there might be a little bit of blood if you scrape some tender tissues by going in too fast, and if there is any blood born disease a condom will protect your husband. It goes without saying , but I will say it anyhow, that you would want to be totally sure about your partner's HIV status before you had anal sex. And even if HIV was problem at all. you might have herpes or something else you don't know about and would want to protect your partners from any possibility of transmission. "
Old 04-28-2011, 05:40 AM   #7
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

goodnight and sweet dreams little sunshine. i hope tomorrows bodes well for you.