Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 10-10-2014, 11:31 AM   #91
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
haha...it's funny really. I had always just assumed that Jim farted a lot anyway. Not sure why, and I know it's probably rude, but I just figured you might be the type who farts then smiles and checks to see who's gagging.
I can see you thinking that, with the way I comport myself, but quite the opposite is true. I can only recall one time that I farted for effect.

I was going upstairs to the accounting office, where the executive bathroom is.... because I had to use the loo. As I passed JimCook and Andrew, they were discussing what type of heat they had in their houses. Electric or Gas.

I said I have gas! and ripped one. and we laughed and laughed.

My brother, on the other hand, once Sharted on himself trying to gross out his buddies. He was out on a boat at the time, so he just jumped in the lake and rinsed off.... but that would give me a kaniption.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 11:34 AM   #92
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
The gas is a byproduct of all the dying carb-eating bacteria species that you are no longer feeding. Die-off is usually 7-10 days unless you had some major illness going on before. It will stop soon, I promise.
I hope to christ you're right. I've got to go get more preparation H after work today. This morning I pooped a hammer. then about half an hour ago, I pooped a Pinpression of a Bison.
Old 10-10-2014, 01:18 PM   #93
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Flaming lava dagger. I'm being so good to you now, body. Why are you punishing me? Stupid body.
Old 10-10-2014, 02:06 PM   #94
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
I fart so openly in front of my family, I sometimes have to remind myself that I can't just do it anywhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
Yeah, me too. lol. Even adens gf. I realised i might not in front of mavs new gf though...yet. lol
Thank you, ladies, for saying this outloud. I thought I was the only one and was embarrassed to admit it here.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 02:08 PM   #95
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim View Post
I've got to go get more preparation H after work today.
Does that thing really help relieve the pain and inflammation?
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 02:39 PM   #96
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I just got GrandCherokeeOne back from the local Jeep dealer. There was a recall issued about them having the fuel tank rupture in a rear-end collision. Took it to the dealer, they used a special tool to check clearance between the hitch and the fuel tank. If there's not enough, you get a brand new dealer-installed hitch.

Me and Uncledigr put on the hitch that's on GCOne, waaaay back when Popdigr was still recovering from a quintuple bypass. Apparently, it didn't pass muster as far as clearance is concerned, cuz, the dealer took off the old hitch, and bolted me a brand spanking Jeep™ trailer hitch on there. 20 years old and 226,500 miles and Jeep bought me a new hitch!

Just had a new water pump put on a couple days ago. And Popdigr literally just changed the oil for me.

Old GrandCherokeeOne has been shown more love in the last week, than it's had in five years.

Wonder what the old one could bring on Craig'sList?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 02:45 PM   #97
Carruthers
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
I just got GrandCherokeeOne back from the local Jeep dealer. There was a recall issued about them having the fuel tank rupture in a rear-end collision. Took it to the dealer, they used a special tool to check clearance between the hitch and the fuel tank. If there's not enough, you get a brand new dealer-installed hitch.

Me and Uncledigr put on the hitch that's on GCOne, waaaay back when Popdigr was still recovering from a quintuple bypass. Apparently, it didn't pass muster as far as clearance is concerned, cuz, the dealer took off the old hitch, and bolted me a brand spanking Jeep™ trailer hitch on there. 20 years old and 226,500 miles and Jeep bought me a new hitch!

Just had a new water pump put on a couple days ago. And Popdigr literally just changed the oil for me.

Old GrandCherokeeOne has been shown more love in the last week, than it's had in five years.

Wonder what the old one could bring on Craig'sList?
This is all very well, but where's the fart reference?
Carruthers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 03:00 PM   #98
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Sorry.

What's the sharpest thing in the world? A fart. It goes through your pants and doesn't leave a hole.

But, it does, doesn't it? (Leave a-hole)

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 10-10-2014, 03:07 PM   #99
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Aw why you... I oughta...

Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 04:17 PM   #100
Griff
still says videotape

Well played.
Old 10-15-2014, 11:44 AM   #101
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
I'm being so good to you now, body. Why are you punishing me? Stupid body.
Quote:
Start listening for backfires.
Old 10-15-2014, 03:47 PM   #102
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

That's when ya trade in.

When she starts leaking up front, and backfiring.

Old 10-15-2014, 03:52 PM   #103
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

OMG, I'm about to get traded in! I knew there was something weird going on.
Old 10-15-2014, 10:02 PM   #104
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

So that's the sign ... thanks grav! When I start leaking up front and also backfiring, I'll make sure it's worth it - before I get traded in.

I'm just afraid I'll have the runs during my exam tomorrow. Nervousness, y'know? I'd hate to fail my exam because I was in the ladies' room.
Old 10-16-2014, 09:41 AM   #105
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Don't forget that lady farts smell worse.