Old 11-09-2008, 05:48 PM   #46
Treasenuak
Multiorgasmic and wrapped in plastic

-grins- I'll shut up then.
Treasenuak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:48 PM   #47
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

All I know is, that he hasn't done anything realistic, and tries to make other people feel guilty. I still think there is a reason he's not allowed to see his kids.

I get the compulsive liar vibe. Using his kids to get an emotive response, sucks.

All of your suggestions are going to suck, because I think he's a liar. Something about him tells me liar, liar, so f'ing lying. And the fact that he won't follow up with anything realistic or provide any proof of the run-ins makes him suck all the more. He just happened to run into them again, and got nothing arranged at all. Aaah whatever. It was cool of him to give you money though. I wonder what he wants. For real. I am a suspicious asshole, because his whole story still screams od fake, faking, liar. He got upset with you because you are asking real questions and he can't take the truth, because he's lying. Or not. I will screw off for now. But mark this, something is really really screwed up, and I think it's him. I think you're about to find out what's what...

Watch it!
Old 11-09-2008, 05:56 PM   #48
Treasenuak

My guard is THOROUGHLY up, especially after this morning's conversation. My red flags have been triggered, my spidey sense is tingling, my short hairs are all on end... you get the idea.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:25 PM   #49
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

*nods*

Maybe now's a good time to start working this down to a platonic online friendship..
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:27 PM   #50
Treasenuak

That's what I'm in the process of doing, Dana. A lot of the more intimate aspects of our relationship are slowly being pruned back. I'm not as open with him; I find myself editing and censoring myself about different things, especially when it comes to my child; I am not telling him every detail of my day anymore, being a lot more vague when he asks about how things are going with the ex, so on and so forth. I've got better sitting right here in the house, honestly....