The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 09-22-2007, 02:17 AM   #1021
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

Are you disqualified coz you aint gettin' none?
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:25 AM   #1022
Perry Winkle
Esnohplad Semaj Ton

Previous problems are more than resolved.

We're planning on bringing a blind-fold into play when we are on holiday break. I'm just not sure what the hell to do. What kind of different things can I do? I mean, the "bad place" is off limits (or was, the last time I checked) -- not that I'm that interested in that. She bought a vibrator back in August and still hasn't used it, and has vetoed any other sorts of toys.

The best idea I have is a feather. Even then I'm not sure.
Perry Winkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:27 AM   #1023
busterb
NSABFD

Quote:
The best idea I have is a feather.
Just stay away from the chicken!
Old 12-07-2007, 11:05 AM   #1024
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Honey, chocolate syrup, ice cream.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:10 AM   #1025
lookout123
changed his status to single

using a feather is erotic. using the whole chicken? now that's just plain kinky.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:26 AM   #1026
ZenGum
Doctor Wtf

If using chocolate syrup, don't use too much. Friend of mine made that mistake, used half a bottle, and was feeling decidedly nauseous before he was halfway done licking it all off.
Session was not highly successful.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:27 AM   #1027
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry Winkle View Post
Previous problems are more than resolved.

We're planning on bringing a blind-fold into play when we are on holiday break. I'm just not sure what the hell to do. What kind of different things can I do? I mean, the "bad place" is off limits (or was, the last time I checked) -- not that I'm that interested in that. She bought a vibrator back in August and still hasn't used it, and has vetoed any other sorts of toys.

The best idea I have is a feather. Even then I'm not sure.
Hot wax is awesome. But you have to be into that kind of thing. It really is fun once you get going.
Old 12-07-2007, 02:41 PM   #1028
Iggy
Back and ready to tart up the place

Chocolate syrup can be bad... my experience with it wasn't as fun as I had hoped. He massaged it all over my body, and licked it off intermittently. However, once all was said and done the chocolate had dried and I was stuck to the towel we had laid down! It hurt like a bitch to take it off too... not fun. So I would suggest using it in small areas, and licking it off fairly quickly. Don't want her sticking to anything... it kinda ruined the whole food thing for me. But good luck!

Edit: And be careful with honey... I have heard horror stories of people using it to spice up oral sex, but then when they got to the real sex there was still too much there and they stuck together! And they said it was painful to pull apart. Definitely a mood ruiner.

Last edited by Iggy; 12-07-2007 at 02:43 PM. Reason: I had more to say gosh darn it.
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 08:09 PM   #1029
Perry Winkle
Esnohplad Semaj Ton

We tried whipped cream once. It wasn't a disaster per se, but it wasn't exactly a turn on for either of us. Combining the fact that we're health concious with the fact that we're far from serious people puts a damper on the sexuality of junk food.

It might help to use whipped cream that doesn't taste like shit. We used Marks & Spencer Slightly Sweetened Whipped Cream (UHT), and it's the worst shit on the planet.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:14 PM   #1030
Chocolatl
Glutton for Gluttony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
And be careful with honey...

Seconded. Whatever you do, do NOT heat the honey. It turns out honey retains heat for a lot longer than you think it would...
Chocolatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 08:35 PM   #1031
Cloud

Feathers and toys are fun, but they are not panaceas. Your frustration at not being able to make her come, Perry Winkle, is coming through, and I'm sure it is to her, too.

It's understandable. Unfortunately, for women who have difficulty coming, myself included, it creates an enormous amount of pressure, and guilt, which makes things worse. Women are just wired different, and have different priorities in sex.

Take the focus off her orgasm for a while. Maybe take it off cunnilingus for a while. Concentrate on sensual touching, kissing, and fondling, without expecting her to come. Tell her to relax, and not worry about it, to just enjoy the sensations. Don't get too fancy with the feathers and stuff. Use the toys, but only one or two at a time, in a playful, fun way. Play Blind Man's Bluff in the nude.

Encourage her to touch herself in front of you (and you might reciprocate here); also encourage her to experiment with the vibrator on her own. (Most women need no encouragement in this area! but I guess for someone who's never experienced orgasm at all, she might.)

And buy yourself a copy of "Guide to Getting it On"
Old 12-07-2007, 08:55 PM   #1032
TheMercenary

Some people just like to ruin all the fun!

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071207/D8TCTO1O0.html
Old 12-07-2007, 09:00 PM   #1033
Cloud

Should have kept it smaller and quieter. How many people can play Naked Twister at the same time, anyway?

wait. . . don't answer that!
Old 12-07-2007, 09:53 PM   #1034
TheMercenary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
Should have kept it smaller and quieter. How many people can play Naked Twister at the same time, anyway?

wait. . . don't answer that!
The most we have ever played is six... wait, I forgot you didn't want me to tell you that.
Old 12-08-2007, 06:54 PM   #1035
Perry Winkle
Esnohplad Semaj Ton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
Your frustration at not being able to make her come, Perry Winkle, is coming through, and I'm sure it is to her, too.
I forgot to mention this. We've resolved that problem. The first week of September, she started having orgasms, and had actually been having them for a while but wasn't sure that's what it was. It was a great relief. Now she has orgasms every time I go down on her. Sometimes they are earth-shattering, sometimes not -- but it's always good. She used to be very quiet, now she shatters glass with the noise she makes.

The last week or so, we've finally got the intercourse end of things to the point where she's getting close to coming that way. A little more practice. . .