The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 04-18-2012, 08:04 PM   #1
anonymoo
Disorderly Orderly

Overwhelmed

I'm using the acount from the collective because I don't know the anonymous password. I need to vent, to talk, but for legal issues please, please do not identify me.

I'm overwhelmed. My daughter who scored a 27 on her ACT is not graduating from high school. You already know this but it is stressing me. Then I had 4 children riding an ATV on a public road run into a pick up. The oldest child was 13 & the youngest was 2 yoa. The 2 yoa has died. The grandparents of the dead child took the infant brother away from the mother right after the funeral. They had all been living in the same home. When we tried to settle the situation, the grandmother (age mid forties) threatened one of the officers and caused a terrible disturbance. She was completely unstable and we arrested her to keep her on suicide watch.

Later the grandfather barricaded himself in the house with a 9mm and threatened suicide. I finally managed to get him to open the door and I shot him with a taser. He was transported by ambulance.

The next day, 2 pit bulls broke through the door of a house to attack a great dane in heat. A 16 yoa girl was alone in the home and the dogs were ripping her great dane to shreds when i got there. They were fighting in the living rooom and my .45 didn't even stop them. It took a shotgun loaded with buckshot to put them down. The news came & interviewed mewhile I was coated in blood. We carried away the dogs' bodies and due to weather conditions, we dumped the bodies in a creek by the sewage lagoon. No big thing because the overflow from the lagoon and another town's both spill into this creek. I was upset about the blood and couldn't get the smell out of my nose. It triggered horrible dreams of Iraq.

Today, a woman came in and filed a police report on the unlawful disposal of the bodies. She also called the local news. Then the grandmother & grandfather came by to pick up copies of the police reports and demanded the return of their pistol. They have an attorney and are pushing the issue. Through family members we have learned the grandfather wants them all to commit suicide so they can be re-united with the 2 yoa in Heaven.

Finally, my 77 yoa father has a wreck. He is ok, but it is my only 4x4. I have to use it to get to the back parts of the property I leased. I don't know what else can happpen. I just needed to vent and I can't post under my name due to legal reasons. Thankfully Anonymoo gave me her password over the phone. What do I do? I'm losing everything. I'm coming under fire from animal lovers and facing lawsuits for with holding a man's gun in addition to tasering him.

If I had a vehicle, I would seriously consider hooking it to my trailer and disappearing before everything blows up. I don't think I have ever had this many calamities going at the same time. Thank you for listening
anonymoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:14 PM   #2
anonymoo
Disorderly Orderly

Here's a blurry pic of the kitchen where the fighted spilled over to. I won't post any of the body pics or of the living room. They are just too sickening. You are seeing the adjacent room and you can imagine the rest
Attached Images

anonymoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:27 PM   #3
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

one at a time. handle them one at a time. when i was down and thought it couldn't get any worse? i learned to not say that. take them one at a time. chin up and focus on your well being first and foremost. like everything else....you'll get through this too.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:43 PM   #4
ZenGum
Doctor Wtf

Quote:
...She was completely unstable and we arrested her to keep her on suicide watch.

...Later the grandfather barricaded himself in the house with a 9mm and threatened suicide. I finally managed to get him to open the door and I shot him with a taser. He was transported by ambulance...

A 16 yoa girl was alone in the home...

Through family members we have learned the grandfather wants them all to commit suicide so they can be re-united with the 2 yoa in Heaven.

Well, by my reckoning, that is at least three people whose lives you have directly saved, and probably the family as well. (Excellent use of a taser, too, exactly the sort of niche they fit.)

This community would fall apart if it were not for people like you, even if the ones you directly deal with are too overwhelmed to see it and the ones hiding behind you "don't want to get involved".

Thank you, Anon, for dealing with the car wrecks and the distraught relatives and the vicious dogs and all the other crap, the lawyers and the media and the bureaucracy too.

ANY person would be upset by all that stuff, especially the house with the dog incident. That goes double for a veteran. You are entitled to be stressed and upset by that. Can you take a few days off to just sit in the woods and have a good long hard cry? You're such a real man that you could do that and not be any less of a man, you know.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:18 PM   #5
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Shit that sucks. I don't have anything good to add 'cept, I feel for you and I second everything Zen says.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:28 PM   #6
monster
I hear them call the tide

was the disposal of the dogs' bodies "unlawful"? If not, cross that on off your list, but maybe practice the explanation of why it was lawful. If it was/maybe unlawful (1) can you rectify it? (2) Make sure your report on why that was the best option is ready to go with at that time.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:30 PM   #7
monster
I hear them call the tide

oh and double/triple what zen/mtp said -that's way too much stuff for anyone to handle. please don't feel you're failing because you cried wibble. You rock.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:35 AM   #8
wolf
lobber of scimitars

First, a big hug to you.

You did your job.

You came home each night.

That's how it's supposed to work.

All the other shit is indeed bad shit.

Does your area have a CISM team?

Everybody has a lawyer these days ... Don't sweat that piece of it. You did the right thing. As of right now, that weapon is evidence, right? Voucher it, put it in the property room, and let the courts figure it out. Here in Pennsylvania if you end up in the wacky factory, you don't get the weapons back unless there are very special circumstances involved.

The news are a fucking bunch of vultures. Have the PIO handle them.

None of the shit you waded into should have happened. But it did. You can't cure stupid, but you can take care of yourself. Please. You deserve it.

Don't worry, I won't fucking start singing kum bah yah on you, neither will your local CISM, if you choose to contact them.

Feel free to PM me.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:16 AM   #9
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Alls I got is a hug babes.

*hug*
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 06:46 AM   #10
limey
Encroaching on your decrees

Hugs from here too. It looks like Wolf has good advice. PM her, will ya. xxx
Old 04-19-2012, 08:27 AM   #11
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

holy shit, Houston. Holy mother of Fuck.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:37 AM   #12
glatt

Wow. I'm sorry everything seems to be happening all at once. I think philthy has a good point. Just focus on what you have to do next. One thing at a time.

Know that we all care and are rooting for you.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:24 AM   #13
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

Yeah, one step at a time. One step at a time and eventually all these things will get resolved. But hey, don't feel bad for being overwhelmed by it all, you really got hit with a lot in a short period of time - that's just not gonna feel good.

“Seven Deadly Sins: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Science without humanity, Knowledge without character, Politics without principle, Commerce without morality, Worship without sacrifice.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Pico and ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:32 AM   #14
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

All of that sounds completely awful, anon. You are right to feel overwhelmed.

Try to get things off your plate, mentally (I know, easier said than done.) Lawyer shit takes months or even years, you absolutely don't have to worry about any of that right now. Walk away and let the lawyers do their thing. And the local news agency will move on to the next dumb thing very soon. How gas prices are gonna go up this summer or whatever.

You are saving lives every day, and at least one 16-year-old girl has got to be extremely grateful that you came to her rescue.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:21 PM   #15
BrianR
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

I really feel for you. All this should not be visited upon anyone, especially not all at once.

PM me for my phone number if you want to vent. I know you have others to talk to, but I will gladly throw my name in the list anyway.

I can offer a big hug, and I have LONG arms!

Pam