The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 01-10-2013, 12:56 PM   #46
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

dear smokers

I don't partake, so I'm asking out of ignorance. How often do you smoke? How much of an effect do you seek (I'm sure it ranges). I only have my own drinking for comparison, I drink regularly, but not heavily. I very rarely get drunk enough to be impaired, only sometimes do I feel an actual buzz. I'm curious about the similar habits/effects for you smokers, if you please. anonymous replies are of course welcome.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:34 PM   #47
anonymous
Operations Operative

I smoke until you're pretty.
anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:12 PM   #48
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

that is a lot of smoke.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:14 PM   #49
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Me, personally, I smoke basically everyday. Multiple times, usually. Occasionally, I'll pull the ol' Wake & Bake, you know, jump out of bed, nothing on for the day, smoke almost immediately. I'll eat a little bite first, though, then hit the patio if it's early enough...I am worthless the rest of the day when I wake & bake. GFN. Good For Nothing.

As far as what I'm looking for? I'm usually looking for the full-on high. If I gotta be somewhere, or do something, I don't smoke til afterward. When I feed the head, I'm feeding the head. I don't usually settle for a little buzz. If I'm spinning one, I'm twisting a tater.

As for drinking, I drink to get drunk. I don't usually drink 'a' beer, it's at least three or nothing. If I'm drinking it, I wanna be feeling it. I will take the odd celebratory shot, by itself, but, even then it's gotta be good stuff.

Oh, and the only time I drink whilst dining is if I'm eating pizza, or spaghetti. As a rule I don't drink a lot in bars/restaurants.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:18 PM   #50
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Damn.

I just bent a resolution.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:41 PM   #51
glatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
Damn.

I just bent a resolution.
What, by posting that? You can still edit it.

I appreciate your honesty. One of the great things about the cellar is reading honest stuff by other people.

I drink somewhat often, but don't drink to get drunk. When I start to feel it, I stop. It's pretty rare for me to have 3 drinks, and I haven't had more than 4 drinks in a decade or more. Usually, it's 1-2 drinks. But sometimes, I feel a call from that glass of wine. When I realize that the wine is calling me, that bothers me a little, and I'll cut back. I drank almost every night over the holidays, and that felt like too much, so I haven't had anything in the last week. Not a resolution, it just hasn't appealed to me.

In college, I got seriously drunk every weekend. To the point of blacking out and throwing up routinely. I enjoyed it at the time, but in hindsight, it wasn't good.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:50 PM   #52
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Every day, several times a day. There's nothing quite like that first spliff of the morning.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:20 PM   #53
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
What, by posting that? You can still edit it.
Nah, it'll be fine. I'd thought about leaving a little more Me® outta the Cellar this year.

Old 01-10-2013, 03:26 PM   #54
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I never drank much at all, until I had four years federally supervised dope-free probation. Longest stretch w/o a drug test - 21 days.

Quote:
You can drink all you want, just don't get into trouble.
Hello, alcohol, my new friend.

Old 01-10-2013, 03:27 PM   #55
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
I prepared a New Year's smoke too.
Looks tasty.

Old 01-10-2013, 09:15 PM   #56
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

For the most part I drink only to be sociable when we're eating with friends, once every month or two. About twice a year I'll deliberately drink to relax, but even then it only takes 1-2 drinks before I'm wavering a bit, and then I stop. I haven't been anything close to drunk since my bachelorette party, almost ten years ago.

I've never smoked pot.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:32 AM   #57
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

I rarely drink alcohol these days. I had some port over Christmas and New Year. Out of the two bottles I bought I still have half a bottle left.

I just have such a ridiculously low tolerance for alcohol. And my 'tipsy' stage is too short, followed almost immediately by my need to sleep right now stage.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:39 AM   #58
ZenGum
Doctor Wtf

Easy drunks are known here as either a "cadbury" (glass and a half) or a "dynamo" (a third of a cup, in with the wash).

Hmm, I wonder if these ad slogans will be recognised in the cellar...

Me, I smoken a pots or two most days, but not everyday. I usually don't smoke until "evening" which may be 4 to 6pm. That way I get stuff done during the day. I'll usually smoke if I go for a hike or something.

I rarely drink, maybe a glass of wine with dinner or a beer with a friend two or three times a week.

I never touch tobacco, even in a mixed joint. That shit is nasty.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:28 AM   #59
Nirvana
Back in 10

I keep coming back to this thread looking for cute pet pictures I must be getting a contact high...
Old 01-11-2013, 07:08 PM   #60
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
dear smokers

I don't partake, so I'm asking out of ignorance. How often do you smoke? How much of an effect do you seek (I'm sure it ranges). I only have my own drinking for comparison, I drink regularly, but not heavily. I very rarely get drunk enough to be impaired, only sometimes do I feel an actual buzz. I'm curious about the similar habits/effects for you smokers, if you please. anonymous replies are of course welcome.
It has been many many years but my smoking was purely a social activity. I would smoke at parties or while camping or skiing. I would go months without smoking. The buzz level was generally appropriate to the circumstances. The guys I smoked with usually considered a light buzz enough, although there were the rare bake-offs. It is too bad it is illegal since pot is much more appropriate for me than alcohol which I drank to get drunk and built a hell of a tolerance for.