The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 06-05-2014, 02:58 PM   #31
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite monkey View Post
foot, thanks for your answers. It sounds like a good situation for you.

I am starting a Mullion Man March, and mulletted peoples from everywhere will come together to walk and to express the indignities they've felt and show their hope for the future...they'll walk through the pane and see the light.

(I don't know, I think I'd be a great candidate as narrator for an episode of Drunk History, and I'm not even currently drunk! Also, you must watch some episodes of the show...it's my new thing.)

Really, I'm happy for you.
After that can we have a million mullion march, or would that be a pane?
Old 06-05-2014, 02:59 PM   #32
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

y'know, maybe I was wrong. I thought I knew what lj meant by "cunty", a word I'd never heard before, but took in context to mean something like the root "cunt" that the adjective closely resembles. But as I thought about it more, I decided to look it up. It turns out, to my astonishment, "cunty" is not only a real word, but that it's recently been added to the Oxford English Dictionary.

Quote:
But the crown jewels in the new additions (and the words I'm most likely to use in my day-to-day life) are the Four Cunts — cunty, cuntish, cunted, and cunting. "Cunty" is a word with which uses a naughty word to mean "highly objectionable or unpleasant." "Cuntish" is a word that can be used to describe an "objectionable person or behavior." "Cunted" is slang for being under the influence of drugs or alcohol. And "cunting," like its cousins "fucking" or "motherfucking" is an intensifier that means "very much."

I'm cunting delighted.

maybe lj tried to offer some some feedback, saying that ali's remark was "highly objectionable or unpleasant", and simply chose the most insulting-sounding way possible to do so.
by the way, I looked up "asshole" too. I meant it the way it's defined:

Quote:
ass·hole
--snip--

adjective
3. Slang. stupid, mean, or contemptible.
in that case, I still object to the insult.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:05 PM   #33
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spexxvet View Post
After that can we have a million mullion march, or would that be a pane?
A Million Mulletted Mullion Minions, so to speak.
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 03:37 PM   #34
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Fuck you ed
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 03:38 PM   #35
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Clone thread : death by a thousand cunts
Old 06-05-2014, 04:36 PM   #36
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Wow, what a furor caused by a woman having a bitch to her friends about an issue she's been having with her husband. lol

Sometimes i think you lot dont have enough other stuff to argue about. Haha

Seriously though, my husband is quite clueless about home maintenance. A thing i never knew about him till quite some time after we married due to the fact that my home had always been well maintained. I come from a family of handymen. It is extremely frustrating to be with someone who cant even mow the lawn properly.
Old 06-05-2014, 04:52 PM   #37
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
...someone who cant even mow the lawn properly.
That's it right there, real men eat pussy and --

What do you mean it's not Aussie slang for that?
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 05:05 PM   #38
Nirvana
Back in 10

>laff Ali< I am married to Mr Unhandy, my solution was to be the handy one. Now if he does not vacuum the floor and finish the dishes I will be the cunty one
Old 06-05-2014, 05:19 PM   #39
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
... Sometimes i think you lot dont have enough other stuff to argue about. ...
They're all on report for talking about cunt and pussy when they know poor ol' Flint is going through withdrawal. It's a cold, cold Cellar.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 05:28 PM   #40
Aliantha

Me too Nirvana, and I can cope, and I teach my kids also, so that their future wives don't have to be in my position. Problem is, he doesn't do housework either. He basically goes to work, goes fishing and sits on his arse. My increased levels of frustration are associated with trying to start up this business etc. When all i had to do was look after the kids and home it was not such a big deal. Now I have less time, and I'm tired and cranky. That's about it.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:00 PM   #41
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post

lj, you're a man, a real man. you have a heart, brains and an asshole. we've seen all those parts of you at one time or another; this time, it was the asshole that was on display.
WAIT A MINUTE!

You've seen my asshole? I haven't seen it since I was a little kid. How'd you see it?

seriously though, Vaj, since I have a bit more time now... though the fuck you was sincere, I was busy at work at the time. sorry... sore subject for you, i know. But I've been thinking about your overreaction to my comment, and I've decided that I should overreact too. so here goes, dickless:

I was pointing out to Ali that what she said sounded cunty. those were the words I used. 'That sounded really cunty'. I didn't say that's a cunty thing to say. I didnt say 'you're a cunt for saying that'. I was just pointing out that it came over cold.

as for you, though. you ARE a cunt. you can pick whichever ...urban dictionary, oxford, scrabble dictionary definition you like. what I mean specifically is that you are tentative, smarmy, passive aggressive, judgmental, and pedantic. and you smell like fish.

I've decided. I had a vote, and it was unanimous. CUNT cunt CUnt. 3 nil

You say that's an asshole thing to say. I'm not too thin skinned or stupid to get it. I DID, as it happens, understand the difference. I thought I had pointed it out. You were pushing the edge of what I said. you framed it differently, but the intention was clearly to call me an asshole. ...more clearly than any intent I had of calling Ali cunty. hence my use of the word 'experimenting' ... how close to calling me an asshole can you come ....without actually calling me an asshole?

AS for calling me stupid goes? I'm smarter than you. I am. In several ways. but the most relevant way at this time is that I'm smarter with my sense of people. I get them more quickly and accurately than you do. I don't over analyze things the way you do. I don't think twice before speaking. I'm more honest. you're whole vibe is contrived. It smacks of effort. effort tinged with desperation.

so, keep my name out of your mouth from now on, huh? I don't want to be your friend.

Ali, I'm sorry if you interpreted what I said as my calling YOU cunty.

I said it like a friend. pointing out that his friend may have come across a little cunty. Like saying, 'you've got a booger' or 'you're being kind of obnoxious, settle down.'
Old 06-05-2014, 08:39 PM   #42
Aliantha

I wasn't offended Jim. I was being bitchy. You were right on that point.

V, honestly, I'm not as fragile as you might think. While I appreciate you trying to protect me, I'm ok. Don't worry about it.
Old 06-05-2014, 09:59 PM   #43
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Ali, you married an academic, a scientist, as I recall. They're a useless bunch, that's why they get paid more so they can hire real men to fix their shit.
Old 06-05-2014, 10:01 PM   #44
Aliantha

Yeah well, unfortunately they dont get paid that much. Popular misconception really. I still have to fix my own shit.

I should have married a tradesman.
Old 06-05-2014, 10:04 PM   #45
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Or married a woman, to help with the house and kids while your busy with the business.