The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

View Poll Results: How do you prune them?
pluck 11 42.31%
shave 2 7.69%
thread 0 0%
wax 5 19.23%
other method 3 11.54%
au naturel 5 19.23%
I'm special an none of those standard options apply. Whatever they were. 5 19.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-30-2011, 01:39 PM   #31
monster
I hear them call the tide

braided eyebrows. There must now be braided eyebrow pr0n.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:42 PM   #32
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

I have a hag hair under my chin. One in my eyebrow (that's what it must be) and one near the corner of my mouth.

If I forget, I'll be at work and find one and grab at it until it pulls out.
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 01:43 PM   #33
monster
I hear them call the tide

Attached Images

Old 12-30-2011, 01:54 PM   #34
infinite monkey

Glad I'm not an ape-person.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:18 PM   #35
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Okay mine aren't that bad.

I do have one hair on my chin, and 2-3 around my areolas too. Not sure if those officially count as hag hairs or not.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:26 PM   #36
infinite monkey

omg, no...I've had a few of those since I was younger. I whacked them off for years (vewwwwwy cawefullllly) and I think they went away. Which could be a perimenopausal thing, or the fact I don't care and have no need to check these days.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:30 PM   #37
infinite monkey

Oh, and to explain more about post 32, I find those little hag hairs at work because sometimes when I'm working I'm just using the mouse and I find myself putting my chin in my hand and stuff. There's a hair that ain't like them other hairs. Damn hag hair.

I'd not heard the term hag hair before and I love it.

Now, let's talk about skin tags.

WTF? They should be called hag tags because I have a few tiny ones on my neck and they seem to be multiplying. (And I mess around with them when I'm working too. Lost in thought. Some girls twirl their hair, I yank strange things off my body.)

My dad's mom had them. I'm destined. I read an article that you can do home removal. No, I ain't cutting them off, ow! But how does one get a string around it? Seriously, they talk about tying them off and they'll fall off. WHAT?
Old 12-30-2011, 06:01 PM   #38
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

I get about three hag hairs that get ripped out often, but if one gets away and sort of just folds itself against my chin or something (not quite sure how they hide) they can get amazingly long. lol They're not like other hairs that just get to the right length and stop. These suckers just keep on growing!

skin tags are annoying. My mum had them and I've got them too. Just a couple. I did have a largish one the popped up around my panty line which really irritated me, so the doc cut it off. So far it hasn't grown back so that's good. Those things seem to like the soft skin areas of the body which are usually the areas kept for your lover (in my opinion), and there's nothing less sexy than something that looks like a wart gone soggy right where you want to be kissed.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:09 PM   #39
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

My eyebrows tend to get long too. Whenever I get them waxed, the lady would trim them for me, which is about every 6 months. In between, I pluck the stray ones. I tame my unruly brows with a brow set. Okay, I'm gonna google hag hair and skin tags. First time I've heard of those terms. I guess I don't talk to women enough.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:22 PM   #40
infinite monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
skin tags are annoying. My mum had them and I've got them too. Just a couple. I did have a largish one the popped up around my panty line which really irritated me, so the doc cut it off. So far it hasn't grown back so that's good. Those things seem to like the soft skin areas of the body which are usually the areas kept for your lover (in my opinion), and there's nothing less sexy than something that looks like a wart gone soggy right where you want to be kissed.
Maybe he could bite 'em off while he's down there. I wouldn't notice.

lola...skin tags are those little moles that seem to hang by a thread. Hag hairs are the more wiry hairs that tend to sprout on your face.

I think those things are kind of hereditary so if you don't know what they are, count your blessings!
Old 12-30-2011, 08:35 PM   #41
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Yeah. I'm against that.
Old 12-31-2011, 02:16 AM   #42
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Okay mine aren't that bad.

I do have one hair on my chin, and 2-3 around my areolas too. Not sure if those officially count as hag hairs or not.
oh my fsm...skim reading.

I read that as you have 2-3 around your arsehole....buahahah...sorry Clod.

I pull my skin tags off, just pinch them and pull...gone, dont come back. I hate them.

I have a hag hair on the side of my jawline, epilady gets rid of it, or if I miss it I generally find it when I am driving and just keep plucking at it until it gives up and comes out.
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:29 AM   #43
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite monkey View Post
lola...skin tags are those little moles that seem to hang by a thread. Hag hairs are the more wiry hairs that tend to sprout on your face.

I think those things are kind of hereditary so if you don't know what they are, count your blessings!
Thanks, Inf Monkey. Nothing came up when I googled it except what's a hag. I've seen hag hairs before, just not on me though.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:04 AM   #44
kerosene
Touring the facilities

I usuallly just pluck mine. I figure I can't get a cosmetologist to make me look like a romulan, so I do it myself. Also, I never have gotten any hairs in unusual places...but I have one hair on my arm that grows at the rate of my head hair...I try to cultivate it to freak out my husband. Otherwise, most of my hairs are rather fine.
kerosene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:47 PM   #45
Pete Zicato
Turns out my CRS is a symptom of TMB.

I used to do nothing. Now I'm old enough to need trimming.

Talk nerdy to me.
Pete Zicato is offline   Reply With Quote