The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Philosophy

Philosophy Religions, schools of thought, matters of importance and navel-gazing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2012, 06:51 PM   #1
JBKlyde
Banned

Dead Meat

You know I was thinking about all the ways I could keep from becoming dead meat. And the best way to do that is to believe in Christ. Why do I believe in Jesus because I KNOW FOR FACT that even if I die what he prepared for Lunch is far greater than any cow. And I love steak. So that's not the only way to keep from becoming dead meat the other way is to be as dept free as possible. ANd hopefully Ill have a job very soon.

BTW I also figured out what was wrong with the economy. When you build your city on "SIM CITY" you will ultimately loose because the "town" gets too big and you have to keep "cheating" and get unlimited
funds. Like the government is now doing by keep printing money. So I am estimating that Washington has been gearing toward "sim city". If someone else knows how to make that game work please let me know. The experts are saying that this is a psychological depression. So what do we need more Jobs. As long as we have a national debt the people will have the power, because "national debt" is what the government owes the people. Only problem is that China has bought up our debt. So the relation between China and the US must be made public, and better defined. Cause I'm broke.

Last edited by JBKlyde; 04-08-2012 at 08:47 PM. Reason: spcrt
JBKlyde is offline   Reply With Quote