Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 06-19-2006, 04:18 PM   #1591
Kagen4o4
The Sheriff of Nothingland

@ Skysidhe, we've had that pic before too
Old 06-19-2006, 04:23 PM   #1592
Gromitspapa
Knight of the Oval-Shaped Conference Table

It's good to know, Kagen, that you're on the alert here to point out if a picture's been posted before. IMO, some of the pictures and comments you post would be better if never posted at all.
Gromitspapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 05:23 PM   #1593
Kagen4o4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gromitspapa
It's good to know, Kagen, that you're on the alert here to point out if a picture's been posted before. IMO, some of the pictures and comments you post would be better if never posted at all.

like this one?

FUCK YOU!

should that have not been posted?
IMO, keep your opinions to yourself. i mearly stated i had seen the picture before and that it was on the Cellar. i did not say that a picture is not allowed to be posted twice. or that everyone should check the entire cellar before posting any picture or comment just to make sure we dont double up on anything.

if you dont like my posts. then please, keep reading them so you get more annoyed with each passing moment.

FFS.
Old 06-19-2006, 06:08 PM   #1594
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

hey...I...I like Kagen.

Whassa matter?
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 06:26 PM   #1595
calabasa
Person Who Has Posted

eeeeeeeeeeeeeccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
calabasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 06:32 PM   #1596
Kagen4o4

hehehe i think i went over the top. but it was fun.
Old 06-19-2006, 08:04 PM   #1597
Gromitspapa
Knight of the Oval-Shaped Conference Table

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagen4o4
like this one?

FUCK YOU!

should that have not been posted?
IMO, keep your opinions to yourself. i mearly stated i had seen the picture before and that it was on the Cellar. i did not say that a picture is not allowed to be posted twice. or that everyone should check the entire cellar before posting any picture or comment just to make sure we dont double up on anything.

if you dont like my posts. then please, keep reading them so you get more annoyed with each passing moment.

FFS.
Yep. Just like that one.

Obviously, you understand it's not realistic to make sure an image isn't a duplicate. So, you're just pointing out an image has been posted before? Right. You're just being a dick.

And you're right. I am tired of reading your posts. Your total lack of wit in the "Word Association" thread bugs the shit out of me. So, good idea. I'll block your retarded posts by putting you on my ignore list.
Gromitspapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 12:36 AM   #1598
Kagen4o4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gromitspapa
Yep. Just like that one.

Obviously, you understand it's not realistic to make sure an image isn't a duplicate. So, you're just pointing out an image has been posted before? Right. You're just being a dick.

And you're right. I am tired of reading your posts. Your total lack of wit in the "Word Association" thread bugs the shit out of me. So, good idea. I'll block your retarded posts by putting you on my ignore list.

riiiiight. good luck with that. anyway, seeing as though i didnt know you existed before. i guess i'll just keep on not caring. actually, try posting something from time to time that doesnt involve trying to have a go at me, that way i might be able to see just how witty your posts can be.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:06 AM   #1599
RellikLaerec
Faithful Companion

Ya know... Who really gives a rats behind if the picture has been posted before.... Some people might not of seen it somewhere else. Somepeople don't want to look at every single post in every thread just to make sure a picture hasnt been posted. I posted one that was in the IoTD thread but meh. I forgot that it was there. And right now, I don't want to see this thread locked because someone is having a hissy fit.
Kagen4o4, if someone repost a pic in here of a picture that was probably posted 20 years on this site, ya don't really have to point it out so bluntly. Chill. Say something like "yea that pic was posted once before, but still a great picture!" Maybe provide a link to the original Just offering a suggestion. I have a crap load of WTF type of pictures and would love to post them, but some have been posted before and I don't know if others that I have have been cause I'm not going to spend several hours just browsing throu threads. Anyway... Here is a WTF from me

Cant wait for the movie next year!
RellikLaerec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 02:09 AM   #1600
Kagen4o4

*sigh*
who cares if i said it had been posted before. maybe then people can search the cellar forums and find more information on it. whatever, who cares? why are people making such a big deal out of it? theres nothing worse than someone pointing out that someone pointed out it had been posted before.

and yes the movie should be damn good. apparently they are getting the original actors for the voices.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:21 AM   #1601
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

rolling emotions

skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 02:28 AM   #1602
skysidhe

comic relief

Old 06-20-2006, 06:00 AM   #1603
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

It's Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 09:38 AM   #1604
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
I'd like to block the retarded posts as well, but then none of my posts show up.

And FYI Kagen, you aren't the first person to post "fuck you" to someone, mr. originality.

Old 06-20-2006, 11:21 AM   #1605
skysidhe

haha guys and your funny posts. ....hey, who says "ha ha isn't witty banter".

I'll argue with that right about now.

Tags
humor