The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 01-27-2019, 12:51 PM   #1216
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
You and Diego belong with the beautiful people.
Whaddaya babbling about?

They ARE the beautiful ppl!!

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 06:28 PM   #1217
Glinda
Fucktard Resistance League

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargon View Post
Is it legal there?
Well . . . not exactly. It's a lot more expensive than I would have thought, though - $20/gram for the good stuff, if you can get it.

Fortunately, my nephew has quite a wide collection of friends. Hell, everywhere we go - LITERALLY everywhere we go, people stop him and want to chat or drink a beer together.

We walked down Sosua beach looking for a place to eat dinner at sunset this evening and along the way we met five or six people who wanted to say hello. A store owner/friend of his gave me a deal on some tourist t-shirts. On the drive home through town, two different people stopped us in the road to chat a bit. It's like old home week around here, every day.

Glinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 04:23 PM   #1218
Glinda

A summer cold is a different animal,
He wants to share your summer fun but you don't want him to.

So, yeah. Some cootified fuck on flight one or flight two shared his/her germs with me, and a few days later I'm one sick puppy. Never fails. Why me, Jebus!??

Bad, scratchy throat yesterday; lung funk today. After wandering around Cabarete beach this afternoon, and enjoying lunch by the ocean, we came home and I slept for four fucking hours with the fan on "hurricane." Wheee.

Bought some expectorant and Nyquill. I shall sleep the sleep of the dead tonight and hopefully will rise a bit less wiped out in the morning.

By the way, during our travels this afternoon, we ran across another three or four people my nephew knows. Literally . . . driving past a construction site, two guys came out to the road to visit. Someone having lunch at the restaurant was one of Catherine's good friends. What the hell!? Who is this guy? James Bond?
Old 01-28-2019, 06:42 PM   #1219
monster
I hear them call the tide

the local dealer?
Old 01-28-2019, 07:11 PM   #1220
Glinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
the local dealer?
I'm certain it's possible, but my understanding is that the basic cold cooties take roughly 36 - 48 hours to start fucking you up, and the bud didn't show up until day two. Either way, I'm indulging in OTC cures, lots of fresh tropical fruits and juices, and engaging in some moderate self-medication.
Old 01-28-2019, 07:49 PM   #1221
fargon
Person who doesn't update the user title

Sorry to hear that you are sick. Summer colds suck.
Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 09:13 PM   #1222
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
I'm certain it's possible, but my understanding is that the basic cold cooties take roughly 36 - 48 hours to start fucking you up, and the bud didn't show up until day two. Either way, I'm indulging in OTC cures, lots of fresh tropical fruits and juices, and engaging in some moderate self-medication.
I meant your nephew Maybe that's why everyone knows him and goes out of their way to keep on good terms. Maybe the person you are buying from id lower down the chain/s decoy.... :p sorry about your cold though. Air travel sucks that way. My MIL is always sick a couple of days after arrival
Old 01-28-2019, 11:37 PM   #1223
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

What she said
Old 01-29-2019, 08:20 AM   #1224
Glinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
I meant your nephew Maybe that's why everyone knows him and goes out of their way to keep on good terms. Maybe the person you are buying from id lower down the chain/s decoy.... :p sorry about your cold though. Air travel sucks that way. My MIL is always sick a couple of days after arrival
Oh, gotcha. I doubt he's "the man." He and his wife barely scrape by, and they typically smoke junk weed. I'm the one that asked for and paid for the good stuff, and my nephew had to go through some hoops to get it. Plus, there are no phone calls or random visits at the house, day or night.

I think it's more likely that Craig and Catherine are just lovely, genuine people. It doesn't hurt that they've got a massive, gorgeous dog and are in the process of trying to sell the puppies. Word gets around, you know?
Old 01-29-2019, 10:32 AM   #1225
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Plus they've been accompanied by this hot babe lately.
Old 01-29-2019, 03:09 PM   #1226
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

There's that.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 01-29-2019, 03:58 PM   #1227
Glinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Plus they've been accompanied by this hot babe lately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
There's that.
Aw, shucks.

Lazy day today. I helped Craig clean the kitchen and living room, did laundry, napped, smoked. Still feeling crappy, but better than yesterday.

The Hungarian family came by this afternoon to take Pepe home with them. The wife is going to completely spoil that puppy!

Here's a snap of Craig's bastard rooster, Constantine. He used to have two girlfriends, but apparently he killed them in a fit of roosterish assholery. Now he wanders the yard with no one to keep him company. The other day that SOB came after me. Fuckin' roosters.

Old 01-29-2019, 09:13 PM   #1228
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Thanks for sharing a pic of your nephew's cock.

Old 01-29-2019, 09:45 PM   #1229
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

You better hope that image link doesn't break, Glinda.
|_______________| [pics]
Happy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 11:47 PM   #1230
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Well the text will still be there to give her a plausible defense.

Tags
philadelphia cream