The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Image of the Day

Image of the Day Images that will blow your mind - every day. [Blog] [RSS] [XML]

Old 03-12-2008, 05:26 PM   #76
mbrutsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudcon View Post
mbrutch
Far be it from you to do any name calling.

http://cellar.org/showthread.php?p=371865#post371865
Oh please.

xoxoxoBruce quoted a huge list of stereotypical generalizations, then pointedly asked, "did I miss anyone?" I merely replied with a well-established stereotype (not established by me, thank you) that his list didn't include. That was an honest response. When I trolls, I trolls.

Besides, as a Scot myself, I can't say that I haven't found the occasional sheep attractive.

Oh, and my name has an s. pudcon. :p (Not trolling you here, spudcon. Your name's just funnier without an 's' than mine.)
Old 03-12-2008, 06:29 PM   #77
spudcon
Beware of potatoes

I had to add the s on mine, because I kept getting panties and room keys thrown at me.
spudcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:46 PM   #78
busterb
NSABFD

Looking at this line of BS, someone must feel a lot better than me, or have a worst life than I.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:32 AM   #79
spudcon
Beware of potatoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by busterb View Post
Looking at this line of BS, someone must feel a lot better than me, or have a worst life than I.
Both of the above
Old 03-13-2008, 08:10 AM   #80
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Is it "namecalling" when the terms are accurate?
Old 03-13-2008, 12:45 PM   #81
spudcon
Beware of potatoes

Only if you're politically correct.
Old 03-13-2008, 01:26 PM   #82
borisivan
Fellow-Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrutsch View Post
I'm sorry, what are they protecting us from? Pretty sure there's no Taliban 'round here...
Dumb c|_|nt:

This is Afghanistan --- and the Taliban are there who told Bin Laden: "yes, please plot against the Americans, we will offer you safe harbor".

Jacka$$.
borisivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 01:55 PM   #83
mbrutsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisivan View Post
Dumb c|_|nt:

This is Afghanistan --- and the Taliban are there who told Bin Laden: "yes, please plot against the Americans, we will offer you safe harbor".

Jacka$$.
I don't where you are, Komrade, but this here's America! As far as your alleged Taliban quote, I'm sure you heard them say that yourself, right? Or are you just mindlessly regurgitating some crap you heard on FOXnews? Now git on back to work - there's a spill on Aisle 4.
Old 03-13-2008, 02:19 PM   #84
borisivan
Fellow-Commoner

Quote:
I don't where you are, Komrade, but this here's America! As far as your alleged Taliban quote, I'm sure you heard them say that yourself, right? Or are you just mindlessly regurgitating some crap you heard on FOXnews? Now git on back to work - there's a spill on Aisle 4.
ohhhhh I see, a Ron Paul supporter! Your conspiracy theories are calling, please put on your tinfoil hat to channel their communication. But don't let the satellites listen in on you, paranoia underground bunker man!
borisivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 08:19 AM   #85
mbrutsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisivan View Post
ohhhhh I see, a Ron Paul supporter! Your conspiracy theories are calling, please put on your tinfoil hat to channel their communication. But don't let the satellites listen in on you, paranoia underground bunker man!
From what evidence did you construct that theory? I don't do politics, period. Only stupid people, or people with an agenda, participate in politics. I'm guessing you don't have an agenda. The only conspiracy I see here is the one between your parents to hide the true facts behind your obvious congenital impairment. Man, your fantasies are pretty telling. Did your Mom forget your meds?
Old 03-15-2008, 05:11 PM   #86
Guns 'N' Dope Party
Not at all cool with the NWO

Location: One of the most liberal (and wet) states in the union[WA] UGH
To Cellar: I'm sorry that my 1st post on your site must contain profanity, but this guy is truly irksome. To All but mbrutsch: I salute you. To mbrutsch: Your a pinko-commie-bastard. You and your kind are going to be the death of this great nation. You are minions of the suicidal, nihilist, fascist, elite who have far more grand and sinister plans for this world than you obviously can possibly imagine.
The really sad part, I think, is that you truly believe you are in the right and doing good for society at large. Nothing could be further from the historical truth.
I hope for your sake that one day(judging by your posts, you might unfortunately be one of the hopeless ones), if it's not too late, you might come to your senses.
Until then, you sanctimonious prick, fill in blank:____________.
Guns 'N' Dope Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 07:11 PM   #87
monster
I hear them call the tide

To feed or not to feed? That is the question

M Butt-shush:

Thanks for leaving the politics alone. You don't even troll competantly, so I think your choice there is for the greater good.

Just a pointer for the future -it's quite easy to search Bullitt's recent posts and see that he has talked about his wildfire-fighting training from the get-go. Flaming is more effective when your audience doesn't know that your victim is telling the truth. HTH
Old 03-15-2008, 08:51 PM   #88
mbrutsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
competantly
Did you mean: competently?

Quote:
so I think
[Citation needed]

Quote:
Just a pointer for the future -it's quite easy to search Bullitt's recent posts and see that he has talked about his wildfire-fighting training from the get-go.
Well, duh. That was obvious to everyone, which make the lengths he went to to "prove" it even more humorous. Hell, I almost had him photographing his course materials on his cat!

Quote:
Flaming is more effective
No, now you're confused. Flaming is when you insult someone, like this. I insinuated that he was a liar, in order to provoke a response. It worked. That's trolling. Look it up.
Old 03-15-2008, 08:57 PM   #89
glatt

Quote:
That's trolling. Look it up.
Why? Why do you troll? Boredom?

You now have zero credibility here, and the only strong responses you are getting are from newbies who haven't clued in.

But you keep coming back. What are you looking for?
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 09:19 PM   #90
mbrutsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
Why? Why do you troll? Boredom?
Why do people respond? But seriously...

I didn't start off trolling. I just asked a question that some milheads didn't like, they immediately became belligerent (shocking), and it was "on", as the kids say.

Quote:
the only strong responses you are getting are from newbies who haven't clued in.
monster's got over 4500 posts.

Quote:
But you keep coming back. What are you looking for?
When someone replies, and addresses me, I respond. That's all. Like Whack-A-Mole.