The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 01-15-2006, 06:12 PM   #781
laebedahs
Abecedarian

I'm not embarassed by what I do and what I am. I just don't want to upset anyone, that's all. But thanks for the info and offer.
laebedahs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 06:27 PM   #782
joelnwil
Major Inhabitant

Well, whatever you are attracted to, you had a good time, and I hope you have many more.
joelnwil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 07:05 PM   #783
Rock Steady
Day Tripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by laebedahs
I'm not embarassed by what I do and what I am. I just don't want to upset anyone, that's all. But thanks for the info and offer.
There are all kinds of folks out there. I found your post to be very interesting and thought provoking. I thank you for sharing that level of detail with us all. I have only shared that level of detail in private messages.

As for me, I am so attracted to females that I wish I was one of them. But, now that I'm 50 yo, it's a much better deal to be male at this age. Ex-Jethro-Tull keyboardist David Palmer switched genders and she doesn't look that good. At the very least Dee Palmer should get her eyebrows waxed.

As for the acts, I don't think our bodies know the difference as long as the parts get the right vibrations.

Anyway, I admire your ability to be straight up about this stuff.
Attached Images

Old 01-15-2006, 07:20 PM   #784
laebedahs
Abecedarian

Nice boobs shot.
Old 01-15-2006, 07:23 PM   #785
Rock Steady
Day Tripper

Quote:
Nice boobs shot.
You are not gay. Perhaps, like me, a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
Old 01-15-2006, 07:31 PM   #786
laebedahs
Abecedarian

Well like I said, I try not to label myself. Why put a label on your sexuality? I feel that one should do what she or he wants concerning sex regardless of what society thinks (as long as it's between consenting adults).
Old 01-15-2006, 07:53 PM   #787
Rock Steady
Day Tripper

Quote:
Well like I said, I try not to label myself. Why put a label on your sexuality? I feel that one should do what she or he wants concerning sex regardless of what society thinks (as long as it's between consenting adults).
Word.
Old 01-15-2006, 08:03 PM   #788
Sun_Sparkz
Has Body Temperature

Wow Leb's your so honest and sound like your really comfortable with yourself.. i admire that so much, especially since (by the sound of it) this is a new thing for you.

Was it difficult for you at first? or did it just feel good from the start? Were your partners gay or are they similarily just experimenting and doing whatever feels good?
Old 01-15-2006, 09:03 PM   #789
laebedahs
Abecedarian

It's not new. I first had sex with another man when I was 15 but after that I was with my wife (speaking of which filed for divorce 2 days ago woohoo) for 6 years. Once we split up I started doing this again to see what it was like. A year into our marriage we started swinging and had a lot of plans, but she was insecure so a lot of things never happened.

Being with and subsequently married to my wife taught me a lot of things: be honest with people, but above all, be honest with yourself. You're only delaying the inevitable if you don't.

To answer your question, Sun Sparkz, all of my partners have been bisexual.

Last edited by laebedahs; 01-15-2006 at 10:47 PM.
Old 01-29-2006, 10:31 PM   #790
MaggieL
in the Hour of Scampering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Steady
As for me, I am so attracted to females that I wish I was one of them. But, now that I'm 50 yo, it's a much better deal to be male at this age. Ex-Jethro-Tull keyboardist David Palmer switched genders and she doesn't look that good...

As for the acts, I don't think our bodies know the difference as long as the parts get the right vibrations.
Well, "straight up", one of my very close friends (and an ex-Cellarite, from the BBS days) had her reassignment surgery at 50. "Looking good" can't be what you're about if you're going to transition that late in life; being young and pretty is out of reach at that point for most of us.

Your milage may vary, but my experience has been that the bodies do indeed know the difference. The hormonal difference is stunning, the difference after surgery (if done well) is spectacular.

MaggieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 10:52 PM   #791
Rock Steady
Day Tripper

That is interesting and thought provoking. It also seems like a lot of history to manage at this age.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:06 AM   #792
laebedahs
Abecedarian

This thread needs some spark!

The topic: Men who dress like women. Otherwise known as tranvestites (men who just wear women's clothing), shemales (men who look just like women but still have the "extra" stuff), transgenders (men who have made the transition from man to woman completely).

Are the men who are with them gay, curious, or straight? Do you find them attractive, are you indifferent to them, or do you find them disgusting? Discuss.

I have my opinions on the topic but will post them later.

Last edited by laebedahs; 02-10-2006 at 08:16 AM.
Old 02-11-2006, 08:42 AM   #793
yesman065
Banned - Self Imposed

I'm not sure what I find them honestly - I don't give them much thought. I guess its a different strokes for different folks attitude. What does get me are the hardcore extremists on either end of the issue that try to force their beliefs of opinions on others. Just because they feel so strongly they try to push their position onto others.
yesman065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 04:06 PM   #794
Rock Steady
Day Tripper

Quote:
This thread needs some spark!

The topic: Men who dress like women. Otherwise known as tranvestites (men who just wear women's clothing), shemales (men who look just like women but still have the "extra" stuff), transgenders (men who have made the transition from man to woman completely).

Are the men who are with them gay, curious, or straight? Do you find them attractive, are you indifferent to them, or do you find them disgusting? Discuss.

I have my opinions on the topic but will post them later.
I don't think about men too much. I shop with girls, go on Girls' Nights Out, hang on the phone with them, dinner and lunch dates.

Some transgenders are so transformed that one can not tell that they were not female at birth. After hormonal changes, shoulders can decrease in bulk, muscles soften, and other real changes take place. I would consider a man dating such a female to be straight.
Old 02-11-2006, 06:32 PM   #795
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

When I used to go to meetings, there was a dude there named Dan who s-l-o-w-l-y became a woman. We all knew him as a guy-for years!-and then, over two years he became Dana. It was v. strange to witness the metamorphosis. After he became a she he wanted to join the Women's Meetings and most of the chicks had a big problem with that. Maybe they were just jealous as he had very nice, manicured fingernails, but he also had, like, size 16 feet and that did NOT look good in pumps. Anyway, I don't know what happened to Dana. I always kind of felt weird around her because as a guy, he was a real guy's guy and was always talking about poon.
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote