The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Parenting

Parenting Bringing up the shorties so they aren't completely messed up

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2007, 08:09 PM   #106
Ibby
"She", not "he", guys
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "the high up north"
Posts: 6,016
Bigoted against the young, even when they show you up completely and repeatedly.
__________________
not really back, you didn't see me, i was never here shhhhhh
Ibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 08:16 PM   #107
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Savannah, Georgia
Posts: 21,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibram View Post
Bigoted against the young, even when they show you up completely and repeatedly.
That is pretty funny. Bigoted against the young...


You do sound like my teen.

When are you going to slam your door? Poor persecuted teens of the world.
__________________
Anyone but the this most fuked up President in History in 2012!
TheMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 08:26 PM   #108
Ibby
"She", not "he", guys
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "the high up north"
Posts: 6,016
Yawn.

Troll, troll, troll.

It was fun tearing you apart, come back when you grow a set of un-discriminating morals and I'll try having a real debate.
__________________
not really back, you didn't see me, i was never here shhhhhh
Ibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 08:49 PM   #109
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Savannah, Georgia
Posts: 21,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibram View Post
Yawn.

Troll, troll, troll.

It was fun tearing you apart, come back when you grow a set of un-discriminating morals and I'll try having a real debate.
Spoken like a true teenager... Well done. Your peers would be proud. Come on back in about 17 years when you have teens of your own.... HA!
__________________
Anyone but the this most fuked up President in History in 2012!

Last edited by TheMercenary; 04-24-2007 at 09:53 PM.
TheMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 09:32 PM   #110
rkzenrage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
Bigoted to whom?
You are clearly the most vile kind of homophobe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary
You are bi confused fag who is totally dependant on someone else for your life, your food, the roof over your head, and your 16 years of jerking off to the thoughts of your mommies titties will never trump my years of worldly expericence.

Now wipe that cum off your lips teen slut.

Originally Posted by TheMercenary
Kiss my ass teen. We happen to disagree on the fact that I, as a parent, can or cannot spy on my teens, in my house, on my computers, on my bill, on my time. That is the beginning and end of this issue. You as a teen are not amused that your parent has a right to spy on what ever you do... which I really care not for you personally, but for my kids I have every right to do what I want in my home, and some punk bi-fag teen has no say what-so-ever to do with what goes on in my house. You are a punk with no life experience and you are trying to tell me all about your moral life experience, of which you basically have NONE. So basically what I am telling you is fuck off punk teen.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 09:41 PM   #111
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Savannah, Georgia
Posts: 21,393
Thank you, Thank you very much.... (Elvis)
__________________
Anyone but the this most fuked up President in History in 2012!
TheMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:15 PM   #112
Ibby
"She", not "he", guys
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "the high up north"
Posts: 6,016
I'm still waiting for you to come through on that ban, UT. Any time you're ready...
__________________
not really back, you didn't see me, i was never here shhhhhh
Ibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:52 PM   #113
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Savannah, Georgia
Posts: 21,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibram View Post
I'm still waiting for you to come through on that ban, UT. Any time you're ready...
I am still waiting for you to answer what you don't want your parents to know about what you do on the internet, what sites you visit, or what is in your email... what do you have to hide???
__________________
Anyone but the this most fuked up President in History in 2012!
TheMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 11:03 PM   #114
Ibby
"She", not "he", guys
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "the high up north"
Posts: 6,016
Nothing at all - excepting the occasional porn-surf and the cellar - which is exactly why they shouldnt (and don't) snoop. Why should they? It's not their business. I'm safe, I'm responsible, I'm mature, I'm trustworthy. Therefore, my parents act like reasonable people and leave me alone when they dont have to be meddling interfering jerks.
__________________
not really back, you didn't see me, i was never here shhhhhh
Ibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 11:17 PM   #115
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Savannah, Georgia
Posts: 21,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibram View Post
It's not their business. I'm safe, I'm responsible, I'm mature, I'm trustworthy. Therefore, my parents act like reasonable people and leave me alone when they dont have to be meddling interfering jerks.
Classic Teen Speak
I love it!!!!
__________________
Anyone but the this most fuked up President in History in 2012!
TheMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 11:43 PM   #116
piercehawkeye45
Franklin Pierce
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,693
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
There are plenty of very smart people younger than me, none of them are minor children or teens.
Haha, I guarantee that I am a lot smarter than you Merc. I am more open-minded and I can argue without taking cheap shots at people. Not only that, but I know many people that are younger than me that I would consider smarter than myself making them smarter than you. I don't usually talk like this but you are really starting to piss me off Merc.
piercehawkeye45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 11:57 PM   #117
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Savannah, Georgia
Posts: 21,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercehawkeye45 View Post
Haha, I guarantee that I am a lot smarter than you Merc. I am more open-minded and I can argue without taking cheap shots at people. Not only that, but I know many people that are younger than me that I would consider smarter than myself making them smarter than you. I don't usually talk like this but you are really starting to piss me off Merc.
Some pretty big ASS-You-mptions there my friend...

How can you guarantee that you are smarter than me?

How can you guarantee that you are more open minded than me?

You can argure without taking cheap shots?!?!?!? Really now....

Let me see if I follow your logic...
You think you are smarter than me, so you know people who are younger who are smarter than you, so you think that because of that the younger people are smarter than me.... And I am pissing you off because I am calling you on your bullshit Ass-u-mptions.....

Hmmmmmm.... Ok.
__________________
Anyone but the this most fuked up President in History in 2012!
TheMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:26 AM   #118
piercehawkeye45
Franklin Pierce
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,693
You have shown your close-mindedness not only on this, but many other topics. You are unable to look at another view except your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc
You think you are smarter than me, so you know people who are younger who are smarter than you, so you think that because of that the younger people are smarter than me....
You can take what you said two ways but I will break it down for you.

Premise 1- I am smarter than you
Premise 2 - I know minors that are smarter than me.
Conclusion - There are minors that are smarter than you.
Valid argument.

That does not mean every minor is smarter than you, just that there are minors out there that are smarter than you.

You are not pissing me off because you are calling me out, you are pissing me off because you are close-minded (unable to look at any argument brought up by a teen), homophobic (calling Ibram a fag), ignorant racist (use of the term negro), and you look down upon people that are under the age of 20.
piercehawkeye45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:40 AM   #119
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Savannah, Georgia
Posts: 21,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercehawkeye45 View Post
You have shown your close-mindedness not only on this, but many other topics. You are unable to look at another view except your own.


You can take what you said two ways but I will break it down for you.

Premise 1- I am smarter than you
Premise 2 - I know minors that are smarter than me.
Conclusion - There are minors that are smarter than you.
Valid argument.

That does not mean every minor is smarter than you, just that there are minors out there that are smarter than you.

You are not pissing me off because you are calling me out, you are pissing me off because you are close-minded (unable to look at any argument brought up by a teen), homophobic (calling Ibram a fag), ignorant racist (use of the term negro), and you look down upon people that are under the age of 20.
I am sorry, your argument lack validity. A premise is an "Assumption" aka " a proposition"... that is not a fact. Hence, everthing based on an unfounded premise is actually false. Nice try though...

You can break it down however it suits your needs. I understand your desire to feel as if you are correct in your ASS-YOU-mption. No biggie. You have take a very few exchanges and made huge ASS-YOU-mptions about someone you know nothing about with twice the life experience. A common failing. Please do carry on... this is quite entertaining..
__________________
Anyone but the this most fuked up President in History in 2012!
TheMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:39 AM   #120
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 15,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
How are you going to know if any child/teen is trustworthy unless you have the ability to check up on them?
By having open, honest and meaningful communication with them, and believe me, I don't mean the bullshit piss in my pants kind of communication that some people might think is meaningful.

The thing is, I am my children's confidant. They come to me first with their problems and challenges. I know them.

That's how I'm going to know if they're trustworthy or not.
__________________
Kind words are the music of the world. F. W. Faber
Aliantha is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:39 PM.

Help fill the mug... click to donate
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
- Oscar Wilde

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.