The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What is pissing you off this time? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=18362)

Griff 12-23-2013 06:23 PM

Sorry Man.

Aliantha 12-23-2013 06:34 PM

Sorry you lost a mate Sarge. Xxx

orthodoc 12-24-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sarge (Post 886987)
One of my former police officers and another officer were engaged in an armed conflict with robbers this afternoon. One of the officers just died and I don't know which one yet.

Sarge, I'm so sorry. This is a terrible thing. You've lost someone you've known and worked with. You've described the Cellar as a family, and we care and are here for you. Sending hugs.

limey 12-24-2013 04:14 AM

So sorry, Sarge x

Sent by thought transference

DanaC 12-24-2013 05:12 AM

God that's awful. Sorry, Sarge.

Lola Bunny 12-24-2013 07:02 AM

Sorry for your loss, Sarge

Big Sarge 12-24-2013 10:27 AM

Sorry I was such a bitch about this. I feel like most of you don't like cops very much and to lose a friend a Christmas was too much.

http://djournal.com/news/two-officer...bery-one-dies/

A third suspect came up behind them while they were engaging the suspects in the traffic stop. Thank God a citizen got on their radio and called in an officer down.

Sundae 12-24-2013 10:38 AM

Nothing to apologise for Sarge.
See above, we all get it and are sorry.

glatt 12-24-2013 10:54 AM

I'm really sorry Sarge.

busterb 12-24-2013 11:17 AM

I REALLY know this is an asinine post. But they need more time on the range.

An aside I wish all you folks a merry whatever and carry on with whatever the hell ya doing.

Big Sarge 12-24-2013 11:32 AM

it's ok buster. I've been guilty of spray and pray when the shit hit the fan. money has really cut down range time and we need it

Gravdigr 12-24-2013 02:33 PM

I hate that you've lost a friend, Sarge.

If these fine upstanding citizens were actually dumb enough to rent a car to rob a bank, well, then they won't be at large for long.

Sundae 12-25-2013 03:14 AM

Merry Christmas hohoho.
Dad was drunk last night. So Dad fell over last night.
Dad falls over plenty sober, but if he's drunk it gives Mum an excuse to be a real bitch.

She's making him clean up all the blood this morning.

Yesterday's special phrase was about the fact he has to take tablets 30 minutes before he can eat in the morning. She didn't like the fact that he went to the toilet before taking them, "I don't care if you shit all over the floor, just take the tablets before I get up." Because waiting an extra five minutes for breakfast is really horrible.

Today's special phrase, "Do you remember what that was for? No? No of course you don't. I made you piss in that because I couldn't let you out of the bedroom. I'm not having any of my colleagues in the Ambulance Service [which she left 20 years ago] have to come out to you."

Oh and she's just said to their cat, "If you don't like it you can go and live elsewhere." Which is an odd thing to say to a cat. I think I might get the message... despite not saying a bloody word about any of this because hohohomerrychristmas I know how this day goes every single bloody year.

So much for making things easier by not having a roast.
It seems it isn't the roast that's the problem.
What can I take off the list next year? Oh, me. Not because I've been a problem. Yet. But so that I don't have to hear it again. I'll just join Claudette.

DanaC 12-25-2013 03:27 AM

Do not join Claudette.

Oh, honey. I wish I could make you feel better. I wish life wasn't so hard. *hugs*

There's someone here, wishing you good things and thinking of you with warmth and tenderness.

limey 12-25-2013 03:33 AM

Sundae! More good wishes coming at you from Arran! Breathe deeply and remember the Panto is coming soon. XXX

Sent by thought transference