The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's making you happy today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=14055)

Griff 02-13-2008 08:01 PM

I'm happy cuz my vanity DUI plates came in! ;) Thanks for the laugh LR.

classicman 02-14-2008 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aliantha (Post 432178)
I'm happy and excited because the book launch is on tomorrow, and not only will there be local media attending, but we've just had a request for an invitation for the correspondant for THE LONDON TIMES!!! Can you believe it? This is great news.

I'm so excited!

Way to go - I'm excited for both of you too! That is awesome.

jinx 02-14-2008 08:20 PM

The first 10 years....

xoxoxoBruce 02-14-2008 10:25 PM

10 years? Is it your anniversary?

shina 02-15-2008 12:57 PM

Blind date tonight. I've seen a picture and am very intrigued.

binky 02-15-2008 12:58 PM

wtg Shina have fun

Bullitt 02-15-2008 09:06 PM

Shower partyyyy.. :thumb2: :drunk: :jig: :3some: :hedfone:
see ya later celarrrr

jinx 02-15-2008 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 432414)
10 years? Is it your anniversary?

Yup. Tin supposedly, but Jim bought me leather...

Bullitt 02-15-2008 09:18 PM

:moon: :whip:

xoxoxoBruce 02-15-2008 10:10 PM

Through the fall/winter/spring they run a 50/50 at work. The first half proceeds go to a kids Christmas party and the second half supports a Special Olympics bowling league.

I've been buying tickets every week and putting the name of a woman at work, that's going through her third series of chemo,radiation,surgery, on them. Today she won $497.

Aliantha 02-16-2008 01:35 AM

my hangover seems to have dissipated.

skysidhe 02-16-2008 02:50 AM

I was hired today by an employer I had 6 years ago.

One job, full time, full benefits,retirement,summers off.
Thanks god. :ipray:

You know one is happy when a godless heathen gives thanks.

Cicero 02-16-2008 02:05 PM

Hey!!! I might be getting a computer today! I will be able to get online at home again!!! (I have one but it's old and very sad, I just stare at it)
I will be able to download photos again!!! Woo-hoo! I might even get those secret santa photos posted!! I might even be able to drink beer and chat too!

It's a hand me down but it might be decent enough to run some programs I need! We shall see!!

I'm going to go buy an awesome monitor. Even if the comp. sucks I'll need a good display monitor later!!!

Sorry about the exclamation points. Just happy....:) If I had a tail it would be wagging... People are so freakin' nice sometimes.....free expensive programs? Thaaank you very much.

This person is giving me a computer and helped make one of my favorite films of all time...Major brownie points.

Cloud 02-16-2008 02:06 PM

went straight from coffee to beer today. can't wait to chat with Cicero at home on her new comp. :)

Cicero 02-16-2008 02:15 PM

lol! I don't think I'll have internet access at home again by today...The whole place is going wireless...I need to get the comp. wireless ready! And see if the wireless was installed.

Beer already?!? I am so jealous right now....Now when is this guy going to get here with the computer...oh jeez...getting impatient...just excited..I'll call and see what's up with the wireless at home, I mean, what are we a coffee shop now?!? I don't want people in our parking lot with their laptops using our wireless.....That's just weird. :)

lol Cloud...drunk already. That's awesome. If you didn't have too much (more than one beer depending on your weight) you should go rent "The Holy Grail". Hell, and "The life of Brian". Make it a marathon. Whatever.:)

Oh and get in chat first.