The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's making you happy today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=14055)

DucksNuts 01-11-2012 01:39 PM

Meh....its really just about the uniform

All that other stuff is fluff.

Although, if you boss me around occasionally...that will help, but pick your moments or ill just tell you to fuck off ;)

ZenGum 01-11-2012 06:43 PM

Traceur, although your English is a little rough at times, I see you are highly fluent in bullshit. This is useful.

Just dig up an old uniform, making sure a few buttons are missing ("shot off") and send Ducks a few pics in manly poses.

it 01-11-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DucksNuts (Post 786808)
Meh....its really just about the uniform

All that other stuff is fluff.

Although, if you boss me around occasionally...that will help, but pick your moments or ill just tell you to fuck off ;)

Next time you are fucking yourself, PM a picture alongside a full description of what your fantasizing about & your skype name. No clothes, no underwear, you are allowed to pick a position you are comfortable with. Everything you send will remain private unless I instruct you otherwise.

we can start from there.

Sundae 01-12-2012 10:51 AM

Am I in the right thread...?

All I wanted to say is that the irritation of the failure of school meals to match the menu has now been solved.
Only one choice per day, although made in veggie and non-veggie versions. And the new menu is up on the school website.

I had soup and bread again today, which is better for me!

monster 01-13-2012 06:57 PM

but I thought you were only having them occasionally? or is that what you meant by soup and bread -you brought it in as an alternative?

Griff 01-14-2012 01:39 PM

2 happys- goldfinches and great skiing in horrible conditions

Sundae 01-14-2012 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 787808)
but I thought you were only having them occasionally? or is that what you meant by soup and bread -you brought it in as an alternative?

Yes. I brought in soup and bread rather than taking pot luck on the dinner.
My previous annoyance was that I'd made the choice before I left home, based on the menu. I had nothing else to eat.

NOW the (new) menu matches the food, so I can choose in confidence.
Looking ahead my choice will usually be to bring my own food in.
I might succumb to a roast dinner once a week though :)

DanaC 01-17-2012 05:16 PM

Just got back from my Bro's house. Had a lovely takeout meal to celebrate Amelia's 18th Birthday. She's having her party proper at weekend, this was just a really nice little get together with Amelia, Soph, Jen, Martin, Mum and me.

The poem I wrote for her went down really well. She seemed very touched. Am dead happy about that. Worked on it most of the day.

Hard to believe it's 18 years since she was born. My eldest niece, my Big Brother's first born. I remember the first time I held her. Martin's little girl. All of a sudden the state of the world really mattered.

And there she was tonight, parading the new party frock she'll be wearing on Saturday. Black sequins, figure hugging, plunging backline, and platform heels. She looked drop dead gorgeous. All the world at her feet.

*smiles*

Happy happy.

infinite monkey 01-17-2012 07:34 PM

You know that's something she'll keep always.

Nothing like an awesome aunt, Aunt DanaC. :)

DanaC 01-18-2012 05:18 AM

:)

I was dead pleased she liked it. She's exactly the kind to keep stuff forever as well.

Watching her last night I was struck afresh at just how lovely she is. Talk about the whole package. Looks to kill for and yet sweet as sunlight. Clever and talented but not an arrogant bone in her body. I'm just so damned pleased with the young woman she's grown into.

Pete Zicato 01-18-2012 08:59 AM

Just gave my two week notice. I have a new job. Go me.

glatt 01-18-2012 09:01 AM

Excellent!

DanaC 01-18-2012 09:53 AM

Yey!

HungLikeJesus 01-18-2012 10:19 AM

A change is as good as a rest, they say.

classicman 01-18-2012 11:05 AM

Good for you Pete! I got a couple promising leads in the mix right now.
For the first time in months, I'm optimistic.