The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's making you happy today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=14055)

classicman 03-31-2012 05:34 PM

Congrats to her, and you guys. Ya'll done well.

Sundae 04-01-2012 02:24 PM

I say hihihi as a greeting or as a positive affirmation.
One from Hot Fuzz and the other from the Japanese for yes.
I do say them slightly differently, but until now, only I have known this. I was hoping it might spread. It obviously has, and I'm happy. Hai.

Congrats Lil Pete.
Did I miss why she wasn't going to Bennington?
(is it something to do with Ibram?)

DanaC 04-02-2012 08:54 AM

My little Carrotcake.

I'm in horrible pain with bad back (see upset thread) and bless his little cotton socks, but he's really being good. he started a little with the trouser biting (which then progresses to leg chomping and a telling off, which is all part o fthe game as far as he;'s concerned), but when i told him to stop he did pretty much straight away. It's like he knows he has to be really good today.

BigV 04-02-2012 09:17 AM

Awwwww. :)

DanaC 04-02-2012 09:19 AM

And he gave me a wet puppy kiss (with teeth) and that made me feel much better.

ZenGum 04-04-2012 11:58 PM

My car is working!

I'm not!

I'm shooting through for a coupla weeks.

Bump ya later, peeps.

Take care of the tip mug while I'm away, will ya?

Blueflare 04-05-2012 09:13 AM

I tidied my room, and I solved the mysterious case of my missing eye drops. They were, inexplicably, living in my clothes pile.
And for the record, when I say clothes pile, I mean a pile of clean clothes that I'm just too lazy to hang up/put in drawers.
But I feel better for having a tidy room. Ordered room, ordered mind.

kerosene 04-05-2012 09:18 PM

I have a few things to add to this thread.

1. As I mentioned in the "irks me but might be okay in the end" thread, husband's new job is a go, starting Monday.

2. I just tested out of speech class today, which means in 3 weeks I will be done with my degree.

3. I just got HBO, so I can see this season's Game of Thrones series!

4. Husband is finally feeling better and I think he is truly on the mend, this time.

I haven't had this much good stuff happen in god knows how long!

monster 04-05-2012 09:37 PM

this gave me a happy moment, despite my personal current slightly apprehensive situation. Good luck in the new job Mr Kero, enjoy the new TV, all.

kerosene 04-05-2012 11:35 PM

Thanks, monster. I hope the apprehension is alleviated with some resolution. I assume you are referring to the hockey situation with your son? I can almost kind of relate as every year, I go through this travel team vs rec team debate every year for my son's football interests. He wants to do travel, but I don't like the idea that it takes a parent getting up at 2 in the morning to go wait in line to get him on the team....I wouldn't mind the lack of sleep, I just think it is wrong. I could go into more detail, but it doesn't seem worth it. Anyway, I hope things work out. It sounds like he's going to do well no matter what team he ends up with, monster.

Clodfobble 04-06-2012 02:38 PM

It's official. In a week and a half, I will be teaching a gluten-free cooking class at my local community center. I'm excited that enough people have registered, but... I'm kind of terrified, now that I realize what I've gotten myself into.

DanaC 04-06-2012 02:54 PM

that's awesome Clod :)

You'll be great.

monster 04-06-2012 03:06 PM

That'd great clod! you'll be fantastic.

Kero, no, not the hockey this time -the lifeguarding certification exam I was about to take. Which I passed :D

DanaC 04-06-2012 03:12 PM

yey Monster!!!

Clodfobble 04-06-2012 03:20 PM

Way to go, monster!