The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's bumming your stone today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=18359)

Gravdigr 08-18-2011 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinite monkey (Post 750734)
No, he was using your mom's font.

Oh, I see moms are fair game for insulting now.

Just remember, you started it. And tell your Mom you started it.

Game on.

infinite monkey 08-18-2011 02:43 PM

I started it? I started it? Hello? <-----not a sarcasm font.

Go away kid, ya bother me.

And my mom said 'bring it on!' How do you think I got this way? ;)

:lol:

jimhelm 08-18-2011 02:46 PM

your mother's an astronaut

infinite monkey 08-18-2011 02:47 PM

AND she wears combat boots!

Gravdigr 08-18-2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinite monkey (Post 751222)
I started it? I started it?

Yes, you.

Quote:

No, he was using your mom's font.

See, you brought mom into it. I didn't say nuffin bout no mammies.

Quote:

And my mom said 'bring it on!'

To the 1984 Denver Broncos?

Sundae 08-22-2011 10:30 AM

If I may ontroduce a shot of levity up your collective arses?
Sachin Tendulkar failed to get his century today.

Yes, he's Indian and therefore the opposition (England are playing India, in case it 'scaped your notice) but he's a good batsman and it would have been a notable achievement. LBW on 91. Given by an Australian Umpire.

He's not the best, not even the Indian best. But it would have been good to see.

jimhelm 08-22-2011 11:15 AM

what?

monster 08-22-2011 01:25 PM

She said she's really really bored and can't wait for the summer to be over.

jimhelm 08-28-2011 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimhelm (Post 749168)
LOL. yeah... somehow, If it happens it happens... and I must deserve it. She got me again. I think the breakup was inevitable, but it seems like she went out of her way to be cruel about the ending. I'm not sure if it's because she wanted to hurt me before I hurt her, or because she wanted to make sure i didn't mess things up with the new guy, or if I did something that made her want to hurt me back.... That's what bothers me. the why of it. I was really nice to her. serious.

So, I Finally got some closure here, which is good. There really is a new guy. (i didnt believe it) And he seems to be a controlling, jealous asshole. So it makes sense now, the way it went down... Friday night, I sent her one last text to make sure it was really done, and he immediately called me, motherfucking me. It was kind of funny. Like I'm supposed to be scared of him. Lol. He can have her. Oh my god, he can have her.... Thank you, Eric. Buh bye. I owe you a beer.

classicman 08-28-2011 10:36 PM

Was his last name Cantor? :eek:

Just kidding.

Sorry to hear that you are hurting. Shit like that sucks on so many levels.

Undertoad 08-28-2011 10:44 PM

If she attracts guys like that, and likes it, she is damaged goods, and would have led you to more serious dramatic chaos down the road. Bullet dodged.

Pico and ME 08-28-2011 10:44 PM

Yeah, he's lucky it turned out that way.

Lola Bunny 08-28-2011 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimhelm (Post 749168)
LOL. yeah... somehow, If it happens it happens... and I must deserve it. She got me again. I think the breakup was inevitable, but it seems like she went out of her way to be cruel about the ending. I'm not sure if it's because she wanted to hurt me before I hurt her, or because she wanted to make sure i didn't mess things up with the new guy, or if I did something that made her want to hurt me back.... That's what bothers me. the why of it. I was really nice to her. serious.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimhelm (Post 753214)
So, I Finally got some closure here, which is good. There really is a new guy. (i didnt believe it) And he seems to be a controlling, jealous asshole. So it makes sense now, the way it went down... Friday night, I sent her one last text to make sure it was really done, and he immediately called me, motherfucking me. It was kind of funny. Like I'm supposed to be scared of him. Lol. He can have her. Oh my god, he can have her.... Thank you, Eric. Buh bye. I owe you a beer.

I read your post again and you know what, NO ONE deserves a cruel break-up, especially cuz the other has someone else. That's just plain wrong. I'm glad you've got closure now though. And just a side note, I feel sorry for her to be in a relationship with a controlling, jealous man. She will regret choosing him over you.

Pico and ME 08-28-2011 11:02 PM

Cant download audiobooks from the library to our Ipod. I googled and found out that it just isn't possible with Ipod. WTF!!!

Should I return it and get another mp3 player?

ZenGum 08-28-2011 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae (Post 751890)
If I may ontroduce a shot of levity up your collective arses?
Sachin Tendulkar failed to get his century today.

Yes, he's Indian and therefore the opposition (England are playing India, in case it 'scaped your notice) but he's a good batsman and it would have been a notable achievement. LBW on 91. Given by an Australian Umpire.

He's not the best, not even the Indian best. But it would have been good to see.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimhelm (Post 751902)
what?

Slashin' Sachin is the best batsman of the modern era. He has passed 100 runs 99 times in international cricket - just one short of a century of centuries. Totally unprecedented.

And for what it is worth, England have just crushed India in a test series (WTF?) and in so doing have earned the number one ranking in test cricket (WTFFF?). This would have been unthinkable five yers ago, when Enlgand had been rubbish for a decade.

IMHO I give credit to a few now-retired players: Gough, Pieterson, Collingwood. They weren't great, but they had guts and detemination and set a standard of toughing it out through difficult times. IMHO the modern success was built on that attitude.

Well done, En-ger-land, may your Barmy Army enjoy the good times.