The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Celebrity Death Pool 2018 (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=33264)

Gravdigr 01-09-2018 02:34 PM

We're gonna hafta start thinking about what kind of planet we're gonna leave behind for Keith Richards.

Gravdigr 01-09-2018 02:45 PM

1. Kirk Douglas
2. Stan Lee
3. Doris Day
4. Clint Eastwood
5. Morgan Freeman
6. Pete Doherty
7. Donald Sutherland
8. George H.W. Bush
9. Jimmy Carter
10. Bob Dylan

monster 01-09-2018 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 1001950)
We're gonna hafta start thinking about what kind of planet we're gonna leave behind for Keith Richards.

:lol:

Gravdigr 01-09-2018 10:57 PM

I hafta confess to robbing that line from an internet meme.

I think.

classicman 01-10-2018 10:19 PM

1. The Queen
2. Billy Graham
3. Nick Nolte
4. George H. W. Bush
5. Michael J. Fox
6. Dick Van Dyke
7. Keith Richards
8. Kirk Douglas
9. Burt Reynolds
10.Mickey Rourke

Griff 01-11-2018 06:08 AM

I would suggest that if Mickey Rourke was able to die it would have happened already.

lumberjim 01-11-2018 10:33 AM

1. John Madden
2. George R R Martin
3. Chevy Chase
4. Bill Cosby
5. Charlie Sheen
6. Chuck Norris
7. Bob Barker
8. The Pope
9. Woody Allen
10. Rush Limbaugh

monster 02-21-2018 10:45 AM

Classic opens the scoring with Billy Graham. Fob, Foots and I have all had him on previous lists but not this year! 12 points!

monster 07-14-2018 06:02 PM

over halfway through the year and no further action, I think..

new tagline: The Cellar: Celebrity Life Prolongment Specialists

Gravdigr 07-15-2018 02:51 PM

I wish.

monster 09-06-2018 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicman (Post 1002076)
1. The Queen
2. Billy Graham
3. Nick Nolte
4. George H. W. Bush
5. Michael J. Fox
6. Dick Van Dyke
7. Keith Richards
8. Kirk Douglas
9. Burt Reynolds
10.Mickey Rourke

Classic again for 30 points with Burt Reynolds

Undertoad 09-06-2018 02:32 PM

dammit Artie Lange news stories say he is staying clean on strict probation

and Darryl Strawberry may be staying clean too

can't catch a break

Griff 09-07-2018 06:25 AM

Classic making it happen!

Gravdigr 11-12-2018 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 1001952)
1. Kirk Douglas
2. Stan Lee
3. Doris Day
4. Clint Eastwood
5. Morgan Freeman
6. Pete Doherty
7. Donald Sutherland
8. George H.W. Bush
9. Jimmy Carter
10. Bob Dylan

Stan Lee was on my list.

Um...yay?:yelsick:

Happy Monkey 11-12-2018 01:58 PM

He was 95, so you don't have to feel guilty over very many points.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:32 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.