The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's making you happy today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=14055)

footfootfoot 04-26-2011 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanaC (Post 727683)
If i dont get a secret invite to the secret forum i bastard well invented I will be very upset...

Very upset

Two nuns, Sister Mary Agnes and Sister Mary Vincent, are traveling through Europe in their car, sightseeing in Transylvania. As they are stopped at a traffic light, out of nowhere, a small vampire jumps onto the hood of the car and hisses at them through the windshield.

"Quick, quick!" shouts Sister Mary Agnes, "What should we do?"

"Turn the windshield wipers on. That will get rid of the abomination," says Sister Mary Vincent.

Sister Mary Agnes switches on the wipers, which knocks the mini Dracula around. But, he hangs on and continues hissing at the nuns. "What shall I do now?" she shouts.

"Try the windshield washer. I filled it with holy water before we left the Vatican," replies Sister Mary Vincent.

Sister Mary Agnes turns on the windshield washer. The vampire screams as the water burns his skin, but he hangs on and continues hissing at the nuns.

"Now what?" shouts Sister Mary Agnes.

"Show him your cross," says Sister Mary Vincent.

"Now you're talking," says Sister Mary Agnes. She then opens the window, leans out and shouts, "GET THE FUCK OFF OUR CAR!"

DanaC 04-26-2011 09:30 PM

Why are you trying to destroy my soul Moar?? Why would you even do such a thing?

[i lawled 3ft]

morethanpretty 04-26-2011 09:41 PM

I am sorry, I made a mistake and now I really regret it.....I am an awful person for insulting my friend Dana. Can we be friends again? If we can not be friends again I will just go and drink wine....I am sorry I do not deserve any friends,, I will drink wine and not post again tonight.

sad,
MTP

monster 04-26-2011 09:44 PM

ENUFF ALREADY!

BigV 04-26-2011 09:44 PM

hey mtp

before you finish that wine....

pls tell me you're happy with what you learned about your new keyboard experiments.

morethanpretty 04-26-2011 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigV (Post 727702)
hey mtp

before you finish that wine....

pls tell me you're happy with what you learned about your new keyboard experiments.

I'm quite positive I need a motherboard at this point. Not only do I have the keyboard issue, but my battery will not charge, I have to use it on the power cord. In my research A LOT of people said it was the motherboard on a Dell laptop like mine. Also, I suspect my fan is not working properly causing the laptop to overheat and shut off even doing my best to keep it from doing so. All these components are controlled by the MB right? So now I'm researching replacing the MB but I'm a bit intimidated looking at the guides right now, I just don't have enough knowledge to understand it all. Plus I'm nervous about installing it, it looks a lot more complicated than RAM, internal keyboard, hard drive and wireless cards...all things I have done. So I'm a little bit bummed about doing it, but thank you for validating my suspicion. If I decide I really shouldn't mess with it, BIL has a contact who knows someone who does free diagnosis and charges a flat rate of $35 for repair + amount of needed part. Thats not so bad I guess and the person comes with a good review.

DanaC 04-26-2011 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 727701)
ENUFF ALREADY!

I know a song that'll get on your nerves
And this is how it goes ...
Oh, I know a song that'll get on your nerves
And this is hiw it goes...
Oh.....etc

monster 04-26-2011 10:58 PM

I'd take that song over the current meme.....

DanaC 04-27-2011 05:05 AM

lol

fair enough :P

BigV 04-27-2011 06:00 PM

It's raining--I'm happy!

SonofV is in the gym with two friends from school cracking up watching funny youtube videos--I'm happy!

The kitchen's clean--I'm happy!

I just got a call for an interview--I'm very happy!!

Aliantha 04-29-2011 08:26 PM

We're going camping for the long weekend! Dazza and the boys have already left in the boat to set up base camp and then D is coming back for me and the rest of the stuff. :) We haven't been camping since our Xmas holiday, so we've all been looking forward to this weekend.

DanaC 04-30-2011 05:12 AM

Glorious sunshine outside. This year's leaflets have all been delivered: did my last delivery stint this morning, 8:30-10:30. Am having a half hour to chill then I'm walking Pilau and after that I am off to my friend Jill's house, for a couple of hours of cider -fuelled chitchat.

All very pleasant and then round it off with Doctor Who. Hurrah!

jimhelm 05-01-2011 05:34 PM

I am presently relaxing on my deck with a cigar and a Yards Brewery Tavern Ale. Had a nice train ride into the city with the kids today, and visited the Liberty Bell. This is one of the things I had listed on my local tourist list from Cloud's thread. Been here 33 years, and this is the first time I've actually seen the Bell. It was the Kids' first train ride, and they had a great time. In a few minutes here, I'm going to put a DiGiorno Pizza in the oven and hop in the shower. Game of Thrones is on tonight, and I'm hoping to have a friend over to watch it with me. Pretty good day today.

zippyt 05-01-2011 05:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Carols Mothers day Present ,
Now if we can Just have some time that it ISN'T Raining BUCKETS to set it up !!!

jimhelm 05-01-2011 05:43 PM

w00t!