The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's making you happy today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=14055)

BigV 04-06-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble (Post 805523)
It's official. In a week and a half, I will be teaching a gluten-free cooking class at my local community center. I'm excited that enough people have registered, but... I'm kind of terrified, now that I realize what I've gotten myself into.

I know where you can get a bunch of recipes along with the patter to deliver during class. ;)

kerosene 04-06-2012 05:29 PM

That's great, Monster!
Congrats to you too, Clod. You will be great at it!

Aliantha 04-06-2012 05:56 PM

Good for you Clod. :)

BigV 04-06-2012 07:20 PM

Sakura-Con, here we come!

Carrot Pilausson 04-09-2012 05:26 AM

Today I went for a walk we met a big dog called Zac he let me walk with him and sniff where he was sniffing it was good.

I am a big grown up dog now mummy says and big grown up dogs don't pounce on bigger dogs and try to get their ears and don't bark at them when they won't play.

I am making lots of freinds all the bigger dogs think I am great and don't even bite me at all.

BigV 04-09-2012 09:01 PM

Hello Carrot. Nice to meet you. You are a good dog and I'm glad you had a fun time on your walk today.

infinite monkey 04-10-2012 07:25 AM

Carrot! Yo, wassup dawg?

Sundae 04-12-2012 12:59 PM

Silly thing to be happy about, but why question it?
The 'rents taped a holiday programme the other night, and saved it for me because the first section was on Amsterdam.

I watched it yesterday (day to myself as they were out on a tour of the London Olympic sites) and realised it featured one of the places I went to. I mean, yes, there were the obvious tourist sites anyway, but they made a feature of De Tarte van m'n Tante - a place I made a special stop at. I mean don't get me wrong, it's in many tourist guides, but I had photos of me in there, which I was able to show Mum. She was really squealy about it; as was I!

Smiles all round.

limey 04-12-2012 01:29 PM

The ability to stick together my unlocked smartphone, a local sim card with hefty data plan, some free software and my Netbook to make me independent of wifi. This will be a winner in most if not all of the countries I have to travel to for work. :)

Sent by thought transference

Sundae 04-12-2012 01:36 PM

I'm taking it you're abroadski right now..?

limey 04-13-2012 03:33 AM

Uzbekistan. The hotel claimed to have wifi throughout, but only has it in the lobby. There is an internet socket in my room, but that doesn't work either. However, I now have the technology .... Will also be useful at home where there is a 3G signal (i.e. not at home on Arran!!).

ZenGum 04-13-2012 04:46 AM

Nice work, Limey.

What brings you to Uzbekistan?

DanaC 04-13-2012 04:53 AM

I am sharing my house with a little ball of fur and sunshine. I just want to squeeze him, and squeeze him and then eat him up for my tea.

monster 04-13-2012 06:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenGum (Post 806224)
Nice work, Limey.

What brings you to Uzbekistan?

She's a spy, silly. Hence all the swimming so she can do the James Bond thing with the pen-size underwater breather.....

Carrot Pilausson 04-13-2012 09:54 AM

One day my brother came to my house and we played and played and played all day except for sometimes when we pooed.

Today I played with a big dog called jasper mummy says he is a spaniel he is very funny and I like biting his ears because they flop and he is my friend.