The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Quality Images and Videos (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Rims (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=24228)

lumberjim 12-06-2015 02:42 PM

Ah hah. Figured out how to convert the wide tag. You have to hit the 3dots option thing, then pick copy post content. Reply, paste, remove the word wide from the tags.

Gravdigr 12-06-2015 03:16 PM

Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy.

lumberjim 12-06-2015 05:14 PM

A bit more involved than doing what Bruce has been gentlemanly enough to do, in posting both types to begin with.

BigV 12-06-2015 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 947496)
snip--

V, that looks simple until the squeeze into an itty bitty package.

You want an itty bitty package? (heh) Here's a gearbox with an 11 million to 1 reduction ratio.

In the palm of his hand.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2wqns8

xoxoxoBruce 12-06-2015 09:25 PM

I won't watch a 30 second commercial so I brought it here.
It doesn't look very strong, it would cost big bucks to make it strong, then what would you do with it?

lumberjim 12-06-2015 09:39 PM

The way he says 'eh' in between every 3rd word makes it all sound like bullshit

xoxoxoBruce 12-06-2015 09:45 PM

He has a funny accent so he must have stolen the design from an American. :lol:

Gravdigr 12-07-2015 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumberjim (Post 947614)
A bit more involved than doing what Bruce has been gentlemanly enough to do, in posting both types to begin with.

So, you know what gentlemanly means...If you'd asked me, in a gentlemanly manner, to post small YouTube clips/vids, I would be doing that now. But you managed to suggest it was my responsibility to post in a way you find acceptable. And that's why I didn't change anything about how I was posting vids.

And then you created a thread in which to complain about it some more. In the same you're-here-to-please-me-tone, I might add.

So, you win. I'll not be posting anymore wide YouTube vids.

xoxoxoBruce 12-08-2015 11:48 AM

15 Days Under the Hood. Been there done that.
Aggravating, rewarding, exhausting, simultaneously.

Gravdigr 12-14-2015 11:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 54458

xoxoxoBruce 12-14-2015 06:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I hope this happened on the way to work and no on the way home. Nobody was hurt.

lumberjim 12-14-2015 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 947709)
So, you know what gentlemanly means...If you'd asked me, in a gentlemanly manner, to post small YouTube clips/vids, I would be doing that now. But you managed to suggest it was my responsibility to post in a way you find acceptable. And that's why I didn't change anything about how I was posting vids.

And then you created a thread in which to complain about it some more. In the same you're-here-to-please-me-tone, I might add.

So, you win. I'll not be posting anymore wide YouTube vids.

I started by asking if it was just me that couldn't see the wide links. When other people confirmed that it was symptomatic of Tapatalk, I suggested that people might not use them. There were steps along the way. Because you only noticed when I hit you over the head with it, says more about your level of consideration than my bitchiness. Please continue to use the wide tags if you feel that they are more appropriate than the normal tags. I only ask that you ALSO drop the regular tag if you want people that use Tapatalk to see what you're on about.

It's just a matter of hitting ctrl-v and one click more. Takes 2 seconds.

xoxoxoBruce 12-16-2015 11:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
But I don't want to control V, even for 2 seconds, twill would kick my ass. :yesnod:

1907 Marmon Air-Cooled V-8.

Gravdigr 12-17-2015 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumberjim (Post 948486)
I started by asking if it was just me that couldn't see the wide links. When other people confirmed that it was symptomatic of Tapatalk, I suggested that people might not use them. There were steps along the way. Because you only noticed when I hit you over the head with it, says more about your level of consideration than my bitchiness. Please continue to use the wide tags if you feel that they are more appropriate than the normal tags. I only ask that you ALSO drop the regular tag if you want people that use Tapatalk to see what you're on about.

It's just a matter of hitting ctrl-v and one click more. Takes 2 seconds.

Noted.

ETA: I noticed when you "suggested", I also noticed it came across as quite douchey. More than once. If I got more outta that than you intended, well, that's my failing. Yet another of many.

Now, I haven't posted a wide clip since you got snotty, I don't intend to post any more wide clips, so, can we drop this now?

Please?

Gravdigr 12-17-2015 01:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 54510

Link