The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's making you happy today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=14055)

Gravdigr 12-06-2015 11:33 AM

I had three, three!!, green flakes in my chicken Ramen this morning.:jig:

'S gonna be a good day, Tater.[RonWhite]

classicman 12-06-2015 11:33 AM

Just found the site for the resort... Now what to do while there. I SUCK at golfing, but my son is a 2 handicap and really wants to play a round. So thats one thing. I wanna go fishing or some type of underwater something... then again :blunt:

orthodoc 12-06-2015 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicman (Post 947563)
Just found the site for the resort... Now what to do while there. I SUCK at golfing, but my son is a 2 handicap and really wants to play a round. So thats one thing. I wanna go fishing or some type of underwater something... then again :blunt:

Holy Wow! All I can say is: pics. LOTS of pics or it didn't happen.

Now go book that fishing/scuba/snorkeling.

Karmic blowjobs all round! New cellar tagline?

monster 12-06-2015 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicman (Post 947563)

They must have mushrooms there....

Sucking at golf is a great networking tool, I've heard

Clodfobble 12-07-2015 04:36 PM

They've been doing some kind of major utility upgrade in my neighborhood for the last several months. Laying fiber? I dunno. The point is, for the last week or so they've been in and out of my backyard specifically. And now they are doing something with the little pole-in-the-ground-doohickey that involves digging around it, and in order to do that they are having to clear out most of the horrible crappy overgrowth that's taken over that portion of the yard.

Yessss.... Our eight-year "just ignore it" plan is finally coming to fruition...

Gravdigr 12-07-2015 04:59 PM

Quote:

Have a plan, and stick to it.

xoxoxoBruce 12-07-2015 08:07 PM

Wait'll they bill you for it. :lol:

Sundae 12-09-2015 10:02 AM

I'm out of hospital.

Bad news is I have to go back in, in approx 2 weeks to have some more banding of my varices (Wiki link SFW but has internal photo which might be considered grim and/ or look like something else!) and this will continue until they are all gone.
But at least I will not be woken up at 04.00 for a blood test, or at 06.45 to have my blood pressure/ temperature taken.

The good thing about hospital of course is that it is clean, warm, light and you get three meals a day with no cooking or washing up.
But after eight days I was pretty much ready to leave.

Clodfobble 12-09-2015 11:35 AM

Glad to have you back, Sundae!

fargon 12-09-2015 11:41 AM

I'm glad your back too.

limey 12-09-2015 03:38 PM

Excellent!

xoxoxoBruce 12-09-2015 03:46 PM

How many times will you have to have that banding done? Or don't they know. Hopefully they'll get every thing squared away soon. In spite of all the upsides you mentioned, it's still nice to get home where you can scratch any itch without checking to see if anyone's watching.

8 days? Nope, no way. Well one way, unconscious. Other than that, I have witnesses who can attest to after three days I become quite unpleasant. Really, I know it's had to imagine but it's true. Picture ripping out an IV, and telling the nurse on the desk, "If anybody is looking for me, I went home", as I walked by. :lol:

Aliantha 12-09-2015 05:14 PM

Is it wrong that I'm happy my little kids are leaving for a holiday with their father for a week starting in about half an hour?

I am anyway. I need a break. After I delivery the wedding order I have for Saturday, I don't have anything else to do till the following Thursday, which means 4 days of slothing around mostly. I might even go get a pedicure.

xoxoxoBruce 12-09-2015 09:36 PM

If they don't leave, you don't get that huggy-poo, kissy-face, party when they return. ;)

Gravdigr 12-09-2015 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae (Post 947937)
I'm out of hospital.

:cheerldr: