The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's making you happy today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=14055)

jimhelm 08-31-2011 12:14 AM

New shocks in the Laredo cured the front end wobble. Now to magically turn it into a motorcycle!

jimhelm 08-31-2011 12:18 AM

Cool car shaw! If I were gay.....That'd be the type of car I would drive.

TheMercenary 08-31-2011 12:19 AM

Totally Gay....

jimhelm 08-31-2011 12:20 AM

And the mercenary would be my fella

sexobon 08-31-2011 01:18 AM

:lol:

You'll need a sign that says "No back seat drivers."

Sundae 08-31-2011 05:56 AM

Pay Day, Pay Day
Yay Yay Yay!!!

Have been on a wild spending spree, buying cat litter, toothpaste and deodorant.
And paying bills.
But it still makes me feel good.

Finally paid off Diz's vet bill.
Blimey that was painful.

Now Mum wants me to take him to the vet for a checkup because he occasionally urinates in the house at night.
Having come up with various other ways to beat me up about it (his tray is not clean enough, my room is not clean, I haven't washed my bedding this week) she's now decided he is ill and I need an £80 consultation.

Nothing to do with him being a very jealous cat and a little bully, living in the same house as another cat that he hates. No of course not. Inappropriate urination is never associated with that...

Still, at least once I've beggared myself over a pointless battery of tests I'll have the peace of mind of knowing he is in rude health after all.

Back to happy.
Haircut tomorrow!
Then back to blonde I think. Back to school on Monday for a training day so bye-bye pink at least by then.
Minus pink = sad, but new hair colour almost always = happy.

Trilby 08-31-2011 07:01 AM

"Inappropriate urination" almost always makes me sad but not when Sundae says it.

Sundae 08-31-2011 07:04 AM

I've switched from calling him a stinky poo-bum, to calling him a little wee-bandit.
It sounded nicer than little pisser.

DanaC 08-31-2011 07:25 AM

Dante is a bugger for pissing inside. Not like a full on flood, but marking territory.

Mum calls him a piss artist.

Trilby 08-31-2011 07:51 AM

“We can let the circumstances of our lives harden us so that we become increasingly resentful and afraid, or we can let them soften us and make us kinder and more open to what scares us,” - Pema Chodron

Trilby 08-31-2011 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanaC (Post 753698)
...a piss artist.

Piss Christ?

DanaC 08-31-2011 07:55 AM

lol I like.

I'm sooo happy. Soooo soo happy.

I finally, on Friday, after much prevarication sent my broken i-phone4 to Apple for repairs/replacement. I'd put it off and put it off, because though unable to make voice calls I oculd still text, surf and listen to mp3s.

Just answered my door to a UPS delivery: my brand new, unscratched, perfect i-phone 4.

Sundae 08-31-2011 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna (Post 753704)
“We can let the circumstances of our lives harden us so that we become increasingly resentful and afraid, or we can let them soften us and make us kinder and more open to what scares us,” - Pema Chodron

I'm as soft as a Dali clock today.

infinite monkey 08-31-2011 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimhelm (Post 753656)
Cool car shaw! If I were gay.....That'd be the type of car I would drive.

It's definitely a chick car. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMercenary (Post 753657)
Totally Gay....

Aww, did someone shit in mercy's wheaties in the politics threads again?

But thanks for shitting on something that actually made me happy lately. You're a GREAT guy, deep down.;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimhelm (Post 753658)
And the mercenary would be my fella

You could do way better than Mr Vehicle As Penis. I'll be your gay lover. :D

monster 08-31-2011 10:26 AM

infi's back! yay! :)