The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's bumming your stone today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=18359)

Aliantha 10-18-2011 07:37 PM

Yeah, that's what I thought. Still, it's rough. It's incredible how many men think it's ok to hit a woman though, or do worse. Just about every woman I know has been a victim of some kind of physical abuse from a man. OK, maybe not just about every woman, but more than half. That's a lot.

jimhelm 10-18-2011 07:57 PM

Well..... You women just dont listen!

Aliantha 10-18-2011 08:03 PM

Apparently not. :(

jimhelm 10-18-2011 08:21 PM

I can't even imagine hitting a woman. It's just not even feasible

infinite monkey 10-18-2011 08:30 PM

:facepalm:

OK, I'm a total doofus. I misread that whole thing.

So solly.

jimhelm 10-18-2011 11:46 PM

I didn't want to be real specific on a public board, so it's understandable that you mistook that. Thanks for clarifying, Ali. I will pm you some background if you like, shaw. But, yeah... It would be completely different were it jinx. She is neither crazy nor stupid. She would never get involved with a mook like this guy. I'm sure that she will find a good man that makes me look like an even bigger dickhole by comparison. She makes good decisions. It is maybe her most valuable gift/talent.

Aliantha 10-19-2011 01:19 AM

You're not a dickhole Jim. Well, not all the time. :rolleyes: (I feel like I've come to the limit of my niceness quota with you today. If I keep it up, people will say we're in love or something equally stupid)

DanaC 10-19-2011 02:19 AM

Jim and Ali, sittin inna tree...

etc.

jimhelm 06-22-2012 04:03 PM

AH HEM.

this horseshit continues.

back in March, the boyfriend called me again. He started out by threatening to bring 50 Pagans and a baseball bat to my house. He was sure 'she' had been seeing me. It took me 2 hours talking to him to get him calmed down to the point where I wasn't worried about him visiting me.... In talking to him, he told me that he had her facebook log in, and was checking up on her. The next morning I had a fb message from H (her) asking me to stop having heart to heart conversations with E because he can be very unstable.. NO! ?really?

.... So I sent a message to her friend telling her that she should erase that message before he saw it, and while i am sorry she's in a pickle with him, it's not my fault... and I'd rather not have anything to do with either of them. A couple days later, another friend of hers calls me, and he and her mom are very worried about her. I commiserate, but can't help her. then nothing new for 3 months...

Now, Monday, I get a call from E again. He wants to let me know that he tested positive for HIV... and he doesn't know if I've been seeing her or not, but just maybe I should get checked. I had NOT been seeing her. But who knows where he got it. maybe he got it from her? in which case, maybe I did too?

Well, I didn't. I got tested Weds, and heard the results today. all clear.

I sent the friend of hers that called me a message asking him to have her call me. I want to know if it's just bullshit... or if he's told her about it if it's true. I really hope it's bullshit. I'd hate to think she has it too. Then I sent E a text letting him know that I'm clean...and asking how H is...and did he tell her. I've heard back from the friend who said he would ask her to call me... but have not heard back from H or E.

I think the most likely thing is that it was a lie, and H does not know anything about it. And not knowing why I want to talk to her, wont' be calling. I guess it doesnt matter... but I'd like to know if this was just this lunatic fucking with me. because if it was.... well... I won't put it in writing.

enough already

BigV 06-22-2012 04:30 PM

jfc.

I wish I had some kind of advice that could increase your chances of decreasing your contact with them. I don't. Sorry.

I once read a comic (Calvin and Hobbes I think... maybe not) and the grumpy character was making everyone else grumpy. The punchline was, nothing improves a grumpy mood like spreading it around. Some people feel the same way about crazy drama. I don't know a good defense against it, not when it is accompanied by threats of a Pagan invasion.

Good luck.

zippyt 06-22-2012 06:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
;)

plthijinx 06-22-2012 07:00 PM

Had a girlfriend years and years ago that pulled that "stunt". i'd bet a dollar that's all that was. he said that shit to try and see if she's still *ahem* pardon me sir, but to see if you're still fuckin' her.

it's b.s. sooner you can get that crazy shithead off your back the better. good luck bro!

footfootfoot 06-22-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimhelm (Post 764944)
RIGHT.... as far as I know jinx isn't dating. If I thought someone was hitting her, I'd be acting very differently.

Not dating???

What about if someone were hitting on her?

I jest.

BigV 06-22-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zippyt (Post 816446)
;)

TOTALLY.

Undertoad 06-22-2012 09:27 PM

Female to male HIV transmission is very rare.

that is all