The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's bumming your stone today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=18359)

classicman 06-22-2012 09:36 PM

Holy crap! Delete and block BOTH their numbers. If the shit hits the fan, the "friend" has your #.

Fuck that... no wait don't do that. :3_eyes:

Griff 06-23-2012 11:31 AM

Move.

jimhelm 06-23-2012 11:41 AM

It gets better....

I got a reply from E by text yesterday. turns out there was a mix up! OMG! REALLY??

says 'the hospital' called and told him they gave him the wrong E's results. He's glad I'm ok, but wanted to make sure I didn't say anything to the friend of hers I had contacted about it.

to which I replied, "why do you think I'm stupid?"

so he sends a long text saying that he wasn't lying, and what had happened was that he went to Presbyterian hospital for his test, and then called to get his results, but the girl gave him the wrong...first name E's results. ....because they must keep their records by first name, and that would be an easy mistake to make..... and because they would give someone positive HIV test results over the phone.... and he apparently forgot that he had told me that he had gone in to his doctor to get the results when we spoke on the phone.

STUPID FUCKING JUVENILE ASSHOLE

so, i told him to stop calling me. seriously.

A 1 year bimonthly gift subscription to the Gay and Lesbian Review Magazine is only $22. I happened upon his work address. It might be more convenient for him to receive this fine publication there, so he'll have something to take into the John. seems like money well spent.... and you can pay by money order through the mail!

how nice

classicman 06-23-2012 02:02 PM

I like the way you think.

footfootfoot 06-24-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimhelm (Post 816543)
A 1 year bimonthly gift subscription to the Gay and Lesbian Review Magazine is only $22. I happened upon his work address. It might be more convenient for him to receive this fine publication there, so he'll have something to take into the John. seems like money well spent.... and you can pay by money order through the mail!

how nice

Well, don't forget NAMBLA

ZenGum 06-28-2012 08:00 AM

That sort of bullshit lying sounds sociopathic. Stay teh #$%& away.

jimhelm 06-28-2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footfootfoot (Post 816671)
Well, don't forget NAMBLA

I had the order form for their fine publication printed, foot... but thought... no kid stuff.. i wouldn't support them even in vengeance.

however.....someone got signed up to receive info on timeshares yesterday. this shall be an ongoing campaign. whenever someone asks me for an email address, or phone number.... where I would normally demure... guess what....

footfootfoot 06-28-2012 10:01 AM

I do like the way you think, Jim.

jimhelm 06-28-2012 04:35 PM

Dude just called and apologized for that stunt, and the previous calls. Apparently he caught H with her NEW new beau.

so NOW he's sorry.

I'll tell you one thing... if this new guy calls me, I'm just going to jump out a window.

footfootfoot 06-28-2012 05:28 PM

skysidhe 07-12-2012 11:56 AM

ugg drama! sorry you got some :(

Lurkers? Can't help with that since, I am guilty....if for no other reason than being busy with my schedule.

I WAS going to post how waiting for maintenance people is stressful. Jim, your problems put things back in perspective. ugg

Trilby 07-12-2012 12:26 PM

Momma is bumming my stone.

Her brain is like a rapidly deteriorating Swiss cheese. I feel so bad for her as she's in great physical shape but her memory is just that: a memory. She's a human goldfish.

glatt 07-12-2012 01:32 PM

Sorry Bri. That sucks. :(

Clodfobble 07-12-2012 04:45 PM

Sorry Bri. I'm terrified of my future "parent care" responsibilities. Is she going to end up living with you?

Trilby 07-12-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble (Post 819781)
Sorry Bri. I'm terrified of my future "parent care" responsibilities. Is she going to end up living with you?

More likely that I'll sort-of move in with them. Like a live-in nurse type deal. That's not too far away, either. Probably by the fall I'll be there to supervise most things. Yikes.