View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 09:04 AM   #585
henry quirk
maskless: yesterday, today, tomorrow

Slang,

As I say elsewhere: I hired Trump to wreck shit (not save, reform, or refurbish). Trump is sugar in the gas tank, a spike in the tree, a big tarnished wrench thrown into the works.

He's the large oozing zit on the vain bitch's nose, the one that presents itself on the day of the prom; he's the piles keepin' the fat bastid from sitting comfortably during his steak dinner; he's the mongerol what shits repeatedly on the manicured lawn; he's the glitch flummoxing your laptop right when Christy Canyon is about to cum; he's the chimp flingin' soft shit through the bars at gawkers; he's the cancer that takes a steroid abuser's testes; he's the crow swoopin' in to steal the chips offa the picnic table, the one who shits on heads as he sails away.

He's a broken bottle jabbed into the face; laxative in the brownies; the rake that slaps a body upside the head when stepped on wrong.

He's corrupt, backstabbing', whoremongerin'...he lies, cheats, steals.

Yep, he's garbage...MY garbage...he's MY middle finger to a whole whack of folks...he's largely doin' what I hired him to do...and he's gonna have a second term (four more years to piss on 'their' heads).
henry quirk is offline   Reply With Quote