View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 12:03 PM   #15
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

Yeah, Florida. What in the hell is wrong with the people in Florida?!? I didn't used to use generalized negative statements like that...but....I used to edit appeals cases for a publishing company, and I got a very good look at what the people of that great state do. I spent 4 months editing Florida, (and didn't put a dent in it) that's 10 volumes and a high production rate. By the time I was done I decided that Florida needs to just fall off the map. (I'm about to start cussing I think) This is actually average activity for the people in that fabulous state.....Numbers and numbers of rape/murders etc. etc. (you don't even want to know the horrific details).... it should be considered a national crisis. Sometimes I would cry before I left the company parking lot. The judges opinions should have started looking more like evacuation plans. Worse has definitely happened there (a whole lot) and I think if someone actually called a spade a spade, the people of Florida would go on lock down and everyone would be separated from each other just for the general health and well being of the people of the United States. *knee jerk* *twitch* Smurf- read some Florida citators and it will alleviate your shock. Florida....get out of Florida.
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote