Thread: Tattoo You?
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 12:50 AM   #11
KinkyVixen
Marching In!

I got some tats, two to be exact. I got the first one because I was the only one out of my group of people to have it...to get it first I guess. Kinda rebellious but mostly because I've always loved art, and I've always liked to draw on my skin. It just looks cool!
The only thing I regret is picking the tattoo that I did. I picked a colorful, pretty looking butterfly because I figured if it was "pretty" my mom wouldn't get so mad. Boy, that was dumb. I should have just gotten whatever I wanted, if she was gonna act like that anyway.
The second one I got because on Mothers Day a couple of years ago I talked my mom into getting one for herself. Imagine that. She didn't talk to me for a month when I got mine. She turns 50 and gets one. My how the world changes.
Oh, and by the way I have piercings too...normal perhaps, but I have 9 in the ears, 5 in the left ear and 4 on the right ear, plus my nose piercing. I think they're tactful. They're just my way of standing apart...being me...because I like them.