View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 04:09 PM   #11
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imigo Jones View Post
GD, Morgan Freeman's face a little, but when Freeman played Easy Reader, he usually had a huge afro and wore fancy threads.
"Pimp" in that pic not at all. Especially not with those Purple Hearts. Oh, except what, he's black?
1. I don't know what Electric Company you watched, but the Easy Reader I remember never had a 'huge afro', and didn't wear fancy threads. He wore worn out jeans and a vest with lots of patches on it.
2. I HIGHLY RESENT YOU IMPLYING THAT I AM A RACIST. ("Oh, except what, he's black?")
3. Did you read the first five words of my post, or did you skip on down to where you found something you could cry about?

I am thankful to anyone and everyone who served in Viet Nam, but perhaps for a selfish reason. Because any one of those who went, may have been the reason my father (who was in the US Army at the time) didn't have to go. And I will forever be thankful for that.

BTW, your name "Imigo Jones"? Yeah, that sounds kinda pimpish...Maybe you should drop "Imigo" and go with "velvet". Yeah, Velvet Jones. Has a ring to it, no?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

Last edited by Gravdigr; 07-22-2008 at 04:14 PM. Reason: spite
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote