View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 01:34 PM   #104
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Transmission of coronavirus occurs much more commonly through respiratory droplets than through fomites. Current evidence suggests that novel coronavirus may remain viable for hours to days on surfaces
President's authorized doctor says it only last but a few hours. Which is it? Hours or days? If Trump has a Czar (who known nothing about medicine or emergency response) who is suppose to keep us informed with honest facts, then where are those facts?

UT, when will you stick to honest facts and not routinely post your irrelevant emotions? You are not the same person I knew some thirty years ago. Back then, UT would not be wasting bandwidth with words such as quibble. Meanwhile, as usual, I expect more quibble from you. It is becoming routine from a UT that went right wing extremist.

Reasons this 'flu' are different. It is much more contagious. And has a higher death rate. Apparently because infected people (as with Typhoid Mary) do not even know they are infecting their peers. Apparently do not have symptoms when first sick.

We don't really know why this virus is so more contagious. Facts (honesty) are in short supply. Combined with a president who also takes cheapshots at, for example, the Grand Princess.

Last edited by tw; 03-09-2020 at 01:44 PM.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote