View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 10:37 PM   #9719
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

The kid was 28 yrs. old, not 26. I remembered wrong. The kid was a victim of a hit and run. We just found out from the victim's brother that the police have found the culprits. The car was driven by a girl with 3 boys in it. When they hit him, his body got stuck underneath the car, so they dragged him for 30 meters before his body fell off. Therefore, his body is pretty smashed up. The car that hit him is a newly bought car with its temp license plate, which fell off at the scene of the crime. This helped the police quickly find the culprits. Also, the deceased's friend is a cop, so when he found out about the incident, he pushed for a quicker investigation. The kid's mom is stronger than I thought. She told my mom that when her husband passed away about 3 years ago, she bought a plot for herself next to him. Three days ago, she had a vision. She was sitting at the dining room table when suddenly she saw her youngest son lying in the plot next to her husband. For this reason, she feels that it's his time to go. Yes, yes....I know most of you don't believe in the supernatural. This is the story she told my mom when she went to visit her this afternoon. Whatever makes her stronger to accept the truth is all good.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote