Thread: Are you handy?
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 07:54 PM   #34
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123 View Post
I was thinking that, too. smurf. I'm very mechanically inclined. I wish I had an avenue for that.

When I was in Junior High we had to take Home-ec. Cooking I was Ok. Sewing...I hated it. Got the first D of my life. We took shop for 9 weeks and I got an A+.

I love fixing things, putting things together, taking things apart. But I know nothing about cars, sadly.
Shit Shawnee - thats me.

At High School we had to take Cooking n Sewing. I'm a good cook and I like to cook....so an A there, but sewing.....big E.

Following year I swapped to Auto Prac, Sheet Metal and Woodwork. Back to my straight A's.

I'm pretty handy, I'd probably class myself as a 3-4.

I can weld, change spark plugs, brakes, have rebuilt a gearbox and helped my brothers do many changeover engines.

I can use a chainsaw, a router, a jigsaw etc

My mum is awesome, she has taught me all my home handy women skills.

I'm pretty geeky too, I just wired my house for wireless networking and my sound system now plays into all the rooms via wired speakers

My set top box has my arse kicked though...I think I will have to get a Antenna dude out to have a look see.

I SUCK at anything crafty....well.. I can and have done ceramics but can only seem to paint florally scenes though.
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote