View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 08:38 PM   #12
Cloud

Work day. boring. Woke up kinda late, rushed around getting ready. Wore a new dress which I ordered off the internet and just got yesterday. Get to work and realize--it's low cut. Really low cut, showing my bra. Kinda matched, so it wasn't a big deal, but I was fussing with it all day. Got ogled by an 80 year old man. I don't mind showing a little cleavage, but not my underwear.

Let's see. Finally got my boss to go over incoming correspondence and wind me up. Good. Did a lot of filing. Bad. Joked with my co-workers--warm fuzzies. Went to my fave Mexican restaurant. Good. They brought me a beef fajita taco instead of chicken. Bad.

Had a mini-OCD moment when I left work--you ever have those? I clocked out, walked out the door and--I thought I hadn't clocked out so I went back in and checked. Monk, where are you!

Hot today--95. Bad. Came home and vacuumed a tiny portion of my living room floor so I could work out. Good. My knees are still giving me problems, so couldn't walk or dance. Bad. Did upper body instead. Good.

Doing laundry. Meh. Drinking beer and reading my dirty stories now. GOOD!