View Single Post
Old 03-30-2005, 11:28 AM   #14
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

Quote:
Originally Posted by case
... the boys have been going through the talk-about-pee-and-poop-nonstop phase and they are both fascinated with their own winkies.
My daughter likes to 'help' me get dressed in the morning, and is especially facinated with my bra. She knows that 'bests' go in there, and that she has NIP-ples, but not 'bests' yet. I told her when she was older, she will have breasts and get to wear a bra. Every once in awhile, if I am wearing a V-neck shirt, she'll whip it open and check to make sure everybody is where they belong She then will tell me she'll get to wear a bra later, when she's bigger. So far this hasn't happened in public, but I know I am asking for a major embarassment. Or, worse, a choice comment about a woman with very large breasts in a too small shirt sometime when were out and about (mine are little guys).