The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Old 02-03-2010, 07:18 PM   #16
SamIam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbane Guerrilla View Post
Right, I should add the adjective "successful" to some of that. Still, two incidents that get to, or near, fruition in a single year is an increase in density by any measure. The point remains that the Republican Administration was serious, the Democratic enough less so that anti-Democratic partisanship is not just justifiable, but much to be desired until this lot of boobies wakes up to smite the undemocratic. People of liberty want the antidemocrats ... to be at no risk of constipation. Our troubles come from anti-democrats. Lose the anti-democrats, we lose the troubles. How's that bad? Oh, the Left is sure somehow that must be a bad thing, oh indeed.

Commie twats and Fascist snots, lots and lots. May the one be locked to the other with a Prince Albert and cast upon history's ash-heap. Keep the age of undue governance a thing of the past, or you will spend your futures as slaves. A dismal prospect for the adult thinker.
So a one party government is the answer? Move over Stalin and the communists. Yes, I'm sure things would go better. No more bickering and those who say a disgouraging word will be shot. Thus, speaks the voice of centracism.
SamIam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:22 AM   #17
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Not at all, Sam: I am here to explode every stereotype (so far it looks like it's the whole of your thought) you may have about conservatives and replace them with enlightenment. "The people who have walked in darkness have seen a great light..."

Continue to remember I simply can't be as stupid as you need me to be. That does not happen, and you can't make it happen either.

I prefer at least two parties, neither of which is idiotic. The present situation is that the Republicans think like adults, and the Democrats are in a march of folly -- the action of an idiot leadership. The present situation is not very satisfactory.

I also consider that that government is best which needs to govern least. My opposition is wed to the concept of an omnicompetent State as Mommy and Daddy. I've worked for the State before. Omnicompetent is not the word I'd pick, regardless of how many dedicated, decent professionals there are on staff. In a nutshell, one should avoid trying to take on too much administrative responsibility, still less trying to assign it to an institution.