The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Cellar-related > Cellar Meta

Cellar Meta Users, threads, etiquette, posting, usage, forums, why this place matters or doesn't

Old 05-09-2009, 12:58 PM   #16
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

As someone who was not affected in any way by the NSFW pictures, all I can say is that I'll miss you Leah. You've been very kind to me both on the forum and via PM and especially supportive of my efforts to lose weight and tone up. You've been a calm and humourous presence in all the time I've been posting here.

Big Red I understand your anger. But we'll all miss the woman, not the booty.

Last edited by Sundae; 05-09-2009 at 01:03 PM.
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 12:58 PM   #17
monster
I hear them call the tide

Good luck, you two, we'll miss you
Old 05-09-2009, 03:42 PM   #18
glatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Good luck, you two, we'll miss you
Ditto. I wish you both the best, and hope you both come back.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #19
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
Ditto. I wish you both the best, and hope you both come back.
*nods*

Never say never.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:07 PM   #20
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Red, I hope you can forgive Labrat for her indiscretion and find your faith in her again so you feel confident enough to allow her to post here again.

I personally will miss her. She is one of the nicest people on this forum and rarely has a bad thing to say about anyone. I'm sure you know what a special person she is. You're married to her and there's a reason why you are...many of them I'm sure.

Maybe you could read the thread where she talks about why she posts those sorts of pics and it might help you understand a bit better...and maybe it'd be helpful if others didn't prey on that need so much, but you have a beautiful wife.

We all love her pictures.

I think most of us value her words more though.
Old 05-09-2009, 08:08 PM   #21
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

Well. That truly sucks.

I hope you all work it out. In the end I hope that you remember that in what will eventually be 60+ years of marriage, this is all pretty ephemeral.

Of course, when Lab is 80, she might be logging in and searching for those pics.

Glory days.

BTW, as far as the thread that Ali mentioned, in the larger context, there is this thread where I asked that question of everyone.
I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting. -- Barack Hussein Obama
richlevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:15 PM   #22
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

talk about control issues, tony.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:20 PM   #23
ZenGum
Doctor Wtf

Regrettable all round.

I hope Big Red and Labrat can reconcile fully. Best wishes for you both.

(and in 60 years, I reckon Red will be searching for those pics, not Labrat!)

...and I disagree with what UT and LJ have said. This isn't about the pictures, it's about the promises.
Old 05-09-2009, 08:30 PM   #24
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Meh. I just don't get the connection. I get the dishonesty issue....i just don't understand the leap that lets red ground labrat from the cellar as a whole. maybe it's labrat's decision to separate herself from the temptation....

....shutting up now....
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:44 PM   #25
monster

OK am unshutting up.....

seems to me like it's labber's choice to leave teh cellar. seems like she promised Red she wouldn't post/pm NSFW pics without his knowledge/agreement, then broke that promise. seems she loves him a whole lot but is enchanted by us too, so when we asked for more she gave into temptation (privately), and then regretted it because she knew she let Red down. So she 'fessed up and decided that -at least for now- she needs to completely remove temptation.

WTG Labber. Red, you rock too. We'd love you both to come back when you've worked it out.

In the meanwhile, Red, feel free to post revenge pics
Old 05-09-2009, 09:20 PM   #26
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

I poured the water for my gal's shots, and took the pics, and cropped them, when she decided to put them out there wet.

We can't hang, red. That's just how I feel about it. I know there was a promise there. But I'm not sure why there had to be one, definitely can't see how this result makes it any better.

I just don't think it's a big deal. Guess what, this is the internet, tits and ass and dick of every shape and size are two clicks away. We all have 'em too. And by the way, you can keep lookout and steve the fuck out of it. They didn't do shit. They have nothing to do with it, that's all just part of your weird thing. Do you think they did it to make her a lust object, because I don't think that's how it works. I admire the women who have the guts and the bod to show it, and how secure they feel with themselves, but for me at least, the pics never become fap material. To me, it's like, hey my friend showed me her tits, or whatever -- that doesn't mean I want to whack off to my friend, hey? She's my friend, to me it's not like that.

It's all just pictures. It's no big deal. And another thing, we're in the 21st century now and men don't control the shit out of their women. And let me ask you this -- if you put up a dick pic would there be a big deal at your household?
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:27 PM   #27
monster

he did put up a dick pic... well actually, labber put it up.....

Old 05-09-2009, 09:50 PM   #28
BrianR
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

I have a sinking feeling that *I* was the mistake.

God, I hope not!

I was going to post a picture of us when we met, but maybe I'll wait a bit.
Old 05-09-2009, 09:55 PM   #29
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Couples have rules. They may appear to be liberal and freewheeling to outsiders, yet still have boundaries. Lab is owning her end of things and doing what is right...protecting her marriage.

The Cellar is not a smut site. We are friends and even family, of a sort. As such, our first concern must always be for mutual respect and positive outcomes of our interactions. I am as guilty as anyone of encouraging generous Cellar ladies to share their pulchritude, but in no case would I *ever* want my own desires to cause any sort of problem in anyone's real life, ever.

That said, I seriously doubt that SD or anyone else was encouraging Labrat to do something that would cause trouble in her marriage. Not knowingly.

The *one* thing that sets The Cellar apart from every other online community I've ever known is the essential respect and true caring between most of us. Anything that brings that into question or peril is wrong, and must be avoided.

So - don't hammer on Red. His wife, his relationship, their mutual rules. We are secondary to that, as should be.

I would like to think that Red and Labber will settle their issue, and that we will see them *both* again soon, because they are important to us.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:01 PM   #30
monster

^
whs