The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Cellar-related > Cellar Meta

Cellar Meta Users, threads, etiquette, posting, usage, forums, why this place matters or doesn't

Old 05-09-2009, 11:30 PM   #31
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

um waitamin were these private pics sent as private messages and whatnot

it wasn't clear, have to reconsider
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:58 PM   #32
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Shame there are problems, hope they get resolved well.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:52 AM   #33
Beestie
-◊|≡·∙■·∙≡|◊-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
um waitamin were these private pics sent as private messages and whatnot

it wasn't clear, have to reconsider
I noticed that right off the bat. A whole 'nuther kettle of fish.

I say we leave it to Red and Labrat to work out. Only they know what's best. And both of them have the full support of the Cellar.

This is the nature of the Cellar. Leave when you must. Return when you can.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:18 AM   #34
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

They're good people that love each other a heap, they'll work it out and live happily ever after. Hopefully they'll find away to share their happiness with us.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:30 AM   #35
Beestie
-◊|≡·∙■·∙≡|◊-

As usual, The Elder Statesman of the Cellar (Bruce for the noobs) pretty much nails it.

No one wants Labrat to leave but, as LabRat has demonstrated by example, sacrifices must be made. Hopefully, they will be temporary.
Old 05-10-2009, 04:03 AM   #36
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

I'd like to echo the last few posts. None of us should be railing against Red here. This is their business. They have their own set of rules like any couple does.

I'd love to see both of them here again. But whatever they decide, they should know we support and respect that.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:04 AM   #37
Big Red
Fresh Incumbent

I would like to make one last comet I appreciate the respect of some and the bashing of others the ones that bash they can f--- off .but when I found out that my wife was sending close up pics of her puss to lookout and others and he sending his dick picutres back to her and then find out that they were having internet and phone sex together I said I was done and leaving are marriage this was her choice not my demand. so thank you to sum and F-c- off to others.
and look out you are about to find out what this hell feels like, the internet is a bitch your right you can find where any body lives and work and your wife is about to find out about your indercresions to all pm emails and pics. so hopefully you can collect her mail in the salon before she does.
I am a nice guy until I get shit on the I become the most vindictive son of a bitch. or what undertoad and jim think a DICK HOLE
Big Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:31 AM   #38
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

TMI, big red. UT already said that he was reconsidering his earlier bashing. We didn't need to know the rest of it. I doubt labbers wanted you to post the intimate details of what was going on. That is why she was so obscure about it herself. Only one person was really bashing you for it, and that was UT who said he was reconsidering.

You can ask the mods to remove that post. I would if I were you, if for no other reason except for to keep from embarrasing labbers more than she probably already is.
Old 05-10-2009, 08:38 AM   #39
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I believe this has now become a Hands-Off zone and we all should just STFU about all of it.

(zips own mouth and wishes the best for all concerned)
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:44 AM   #40
capnhowdy
Blatantly Homosapien

What Bri said.
Good luck to Lab and Red. I'll miss you.
Old 05-10-2009, 09:05 AM   #41
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

yeah sorry man whole nother kettle of fish. peace out.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 09:06 AM   #42
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

Sorry for the confusion. I was asked to explain to you what I did, but was too brief.

Red is in *no way* at fault here. I am, 100%. Support him, he deserves it, not me. I am the one who broke promises and lied. Please, be mad at me, call me names, then learn from my collosal fuck up.

Like I said in RichLevy's thread, it was fun to hear praise from others besides just my husband. I gave me a high. I ended up taking it too far and had an inappropriate email exhange (including sending explicit pictures) with another dwellar behind my husband's back. He found out about it and asked me to stay out of the cellar and never to talk to him again. I agreed. Eventually I was able to come back here and participate again.

Unfortunately, I couldn't resist the temptation and ended up breaking the promise I made and had another series of emails and pic exchanges (not phone sex) with that same dwellar. So, like an alcoholic who can't trust herself to be able to maintain control, I need to stop going where the temptation is.

I hate myself right now for allowing this to happen a second time. I mean, jesus, really? Instead of communicating with my husband about things that were bothering me so that we could work on them, I went outside my marrage. I can't begin to describe the self-loathing I have right now. The one thing I value above all else is honesty, and here I am, the biggest hypocrite in the universe.

I got my priorities all screwed up, and ended up crushing the one person in my life whom I am supposed to put above all others. Not to mention what kind of message am I sending to my daughter... I am nothing but a stupid whore.

I fucked up my life, hopefully someone can learn from this and not do the same to theirs. I beg everyone's forgiveness, although I deserve none.
Old 05-10-2009, 09:21 AM   #43
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

FWIW - I've fucked up worse than that in my life, so no judgements here.
Just love for you, hoping you can find some peace with yourself and your husband.

Good luck with this and everything in the future if I don't hear from you again.
Old 05-10-2009, 09:55 AM   #44
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Wow. Missed this. Labrat you will be greatly missed. Thanks for the Vodka.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:49 AM   #45
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

Sorry to hear this , You guys be well