Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 03-30-2017, 05:00 PM   #166
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
That was a gross oversimplification.
The oversimplification is your soundbyte response. And the usual inability to comprehend anything that is longer than a sound byte. As a typical extremist, you always reply to my every post with a soundbyte - with nothing to say.

Why? Apparently you saw much of yourself in that post. And did not like it. An emotional response.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 05:14 PM   #167
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

I posted the proper definition of money. Properly defining and using words is something your developmentally impaired mind has trouble doing which is why you make up your own definitions for them. Your tirade was a repeat of previous childish attention whoring. You're pathetically needy. I state just the facts.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 06:04 PM   #168
tw

Quote:
I posted the proper definition of money. Properly defining and using words is something your developmentally impaired mind has trouble doing
Are your sexobon? Or Donald Trump? Insulting others with an egotistical need to prove superiority is a Trump attribute. Or maybe you are a Russian hacker just doing his job?

Look out. Recently numerous strange deaths have occurred among many who use personal attacks and other emotions to promote a political agenda.
Old 03-30-2017, 06:29 PM   #169
sexobon

You clearly demonstrate that you're just a tool of political losers like Hillary Clinton with your prolific fear mongering about extremists, anti-Americans, and Russians all in a vain attempt to persuade others that they need you to show them the way. Psychological projection has you calling all sorts of people and all sorts of things tools; but, your developmental impairment keeps you from being cognizant of this fact about yourself. Being beyond your formative years, that places you below the level of children. It means that even adults who act like children are still your superiors. That's why everyone else is making the decisions for you. Your niche is forum jester.
Old 03-31-2017, 12:23 PM   #170
henry quirk
maskless: yesterday, today, tomorrow

"You have assumed money can buy solutions"

No. I stated, quite clearly, money (resources) buy people.

#

"money changes all people's minds"

Yep, that's pretty much what I said.

#

"Apparently you have ignored everything I have posted here..."

Man, I haven't paid attention to you in any kind of meaningful, thoughtful, consistent way from Day One.
henry quirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 01:58 PM   #171
tw

Quote:
You clearly demonstrate that you're just a tool of political losers like Hillary Clinton with your prolific fear mongering about extremists, anti-Americans, and Russians all in a vain attempt to persuade others that they need you to show them the way.
Damn. Do you always talk out of your penis?
Old 03-31-2017, 01:59 PM   #172
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry quirk View Post
Man, I haven't paid attention to you in any kind of meaningful, thoughtful, consistent way from Day One.
Apparently you do that with everyone.
Old 03-31-2017, 02:10 PM   #173
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
It's not about who gets elected, it's about who they're beholden to once they get into office.
Amen, sister.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
If so many people are unhappy with the government, congressional approval rating is so low, how do these clowns keep getting reelected if not money?
Somebody else's clown must be the problem, it's not my clown?
My clown is definitely part of the problem.
Old 03-31-2017, 02:23 PM   #174
henry quirk
maskless: yesterday, today, tomorrow

"Apparently you do that with everyone."

No, only the long-winded folks who insist on telling me what's goin' on in my head.
henry quirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 04:48 PM   #175
sexobon

That's tw, a lot of mouth; but, not one brain in his poor old head. All we get out of him these days are temper tantrums. He's regressed back to his terrible twos.
Old 03-31-2017, 06:55 PM   #176
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
My clown is definitely part of the problem.
Three things are necessary to create corruption. Gerrymandering guarantees extremists will replace moderates. That is a first requirement for corruption. Since corruption thrives with extremists.

Pay to play. A major law implemented in Philadelphia that bans "pay to play" has resulted in major corruption exposure and reduction. But state governments are so insulated as to never want 'pay to play' eliminated. After all, too many voters blindly vote their biases rather than learn what really happens. A rare exception was when virtually every major Pennsylvania newspaper exposed a massive pay raise for the most highly paid state congress in America.

Unrestricted Campaign contributions. With that Citizens United decision to intentionally quash ethics, one can directly purchase any politician. Unrestricted contributions have made reelections extremely difficult for moderates - the intelligent members of government (neither liberal nor conservative) who actually make government work.
Old 03-31-2017, 08:43 PM   #177
sexobon

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
If so many people are unhappy with the government, congressional approval rating is so low, how do these clowns keep getting reelected if not money? ...
Unwitting help?

Name:  Now in the witless protection program..jpg
Views: 117
Size:  51.7 KB
Old 04-01-2017, 08:03 AM   #178
Griff
still says videotape

*shudder*

Still un-electable.